|Levels||43 (none starred)|
1CicL3 (Fasterrr on the Wiki, I havesomethingtoshowyou and PvZFan on YouTube, Fasterrrorist on Discord, wormhole gatekeeper on Twitch) is a South Korean player and a creator in Geometry Dash who is sometimes sarcastic.
He has created many impossible levels and Auto levels, and has been noticed to many popular players such as Cyrillic, but all of his non-auto levels are underrated due to unknown reasons. He has a YouTube account which is no longer active. He also has an old account called Thereal1CicL3, but gave it to his friend.
- Decode II (First level uploaded on his newer account)
- Silent Landscape (His first Auto-impossible level)
- Silent Jawbreaker (First Nine Circles Level)
- Bloodbath Circles (His most popular level)
- Ultranova (Another Nine Circles remake)
- Sonic Wave v3 (Impossible Sonic Wave remake)
- Haunted Corridor v2
- Bloodbath Circles v2 (Impossible Bloodbath Nine Circles remake)
- Crimson Hell (A collab with Danmaster007)
- He has quit YouTube. His 2nd account, PvZFan is active, but he comments instead of uploading videos.
- His level, Haunted Corridor v2, used to have more dislikes than likes due to many bots down-voting it.
- It now has more likes than dislikes.
- He tried to change his name on his old account, but accidentally lost all of his data instead. This resulted him to move to his newer account.
- He hosted a creator contest which was until May 1st, 2016. The results are on the level's description.
- He said that he will be inactive until Update 2.1 comes out because he got bored and found new games. However, he said that he will still be active on the Wiki.
- He than deleted Geometry Dash (both mobile and Steam) on December 1st.
- He returned to the game at December 22nd due to Geometry Dash World. However, he is not planning on creating more levels.
- His profile picture on the Wiki is Neon Flag Zombie, his favorite zombie from Plants vs. Zombies 2.
- It is also noteworthy that Plants vs. Zombies is his favourite game.
- He no longer likes the Nine Circles trend.