|Song||Theory of Everything|
9Theory is a demon level by Hinds. It is known for it being styled like Theory of Everything, as well as for timings, memorization, and some hard skill segments. It is generally considered an Insane Demon.
The level starts with an easy cube part with a few timings. Then there is a ship part with a few moderately tight spaces as well as some hard ship patterns. Then there is a cube part with a few tricks as well as some timings. This is followed by a UFO part that is moderately tight and requires some skill. There is then a relatively easy cube part with a little memorization. Then there is a hard ball part with some difficult timings. This is followed by a slow rather tight mini ship. Then there is a relatively easy cube, followed by a UFO with one jump and a triple spike cube jump. Then there is a longer UFO with tight spaces and many portals. Later, there are 2 fakes. The first one involves timing while the second one involves going through the front of a block. This is followed by a cube part with some hard timings. Then there is a relatively easy ball part. This is followed by a ship part with moving spiked pillars and gravity portals. Then the level ends, with the text "9Theory".
- The first coin is located at 43%. The player must tap the blue orb late to miss the yellow jump pad and collect the coin.
- The second coin is located at 56%. It needs good straight flying skill to collect.
- The third coin is located at 74%. It requires good UFO skill to collect.
- The level is 1.5 styled and inspired by Theory of Everything.
- However, the level still has a few 2.0 features such as moving objects and scale/size.
- There is an easter egg around 54%, at mini ship mode. To get into it, you must pass throught a gap between two spike blocks over the ship portal, then the message "Damn..." will appear.
- Happy died twice at 82%.
- Failure444 died at 82% and 83%.
- SrGuillester died 3 times at 83% and once at 85%.