Not to be confused with Acropolis.
AcropoliX is a 2.0 Insane Demon created by SoulsTRK. As its name suggests, it is a v2 of Acropolis by Zobros, and utilizes a similar design. It consists of buffed game-play and 2.0 mechanics. It is known for very hard timings and ridiculous tight spaces. It is generally considered an Insane Demon/Extreme Demon.
The level starts with a difficult cube section with very hard timings and numerous one space blue orb areas where the change of gravity is needed. Next, there is a ball segment with ridiculously hard timings and some very tight sections. This is followed by a ship sequence with some tight spaces as well as a slew of jump rings and gravity portals. Afterwards, there is a robot segment with some very tight jumps. Then there is a mini ship sequence with very tight spaces and an extremely hard timings near the end. This is followed by a UFO part with really tight spaces. Afterwards, there is a ball part with very tight timings. This is followed by a cube section with lots of very tight jumps. These jumps would be pixel-perfect with one more mini spike. The text "Good Luck..." appears at the end of this part, leading into what is likely the hardest part of the level. This is an extremely tight wave part with slews of gravity and size portals. At the end of this hard part, the text "Souls" appears, as well as "GG Souls TRK."
- It is obviously a remake of Acropolis.
- Both only use half speed.
- It got featured extremely far back in the featured list, likely at least 50 pages back.
- As the text Zobros is shown at the end of Acropolis in block form, the same thing happens at the end of this level with Souls as the name there.
- Just before 12%, the player can skip the sequence with moving spikes. This can be done easily by jumping right before the mini portal.
- BlassCFB crashed at 98%.