|Creator||Exenity, Squizz, Hinds, Vultra, Rhythmic, Waze, Bassiegames, Findexi and Knobbelboy (verified and published by Satcho)|
|Song||At The Speed of Light|
Not to be confused by Aftermath by ZenthicAlpha.
Aftermath (also known as Afterclysm) is an Extreme Demon mega-collaboration hosted by Exenity. It is the official concluding level of the trilogy with Cataclysm and Bloodbath, in terms of the three levels' song, theme, and gameplay. The three levels cover the entirety of the song "At the Speed of Light", and this level was made to start where Bloodbath had ended. It was initially unrated due to hacks, before later being verified and uploaded by Satcho. Now, the level is #55 on the Official Geometry Dash Demonlist. (This is above Cataclysm but below Bloodbath.)
The beginning of the level (in terms of the song) is located at Ggb0y's part in Bloodbath, in other words, the very last part. The level starts off with a straight fly ship section that looks like the final ship in Cataclysm. This ship contains a couple of size portals, gravity portals and also a few orbs. There is also a key for Low Detail Mode that can be collected here to benefit users with lower-end devices. At the end of this ship, the player hits a normal speed portal and the words "Aftermath", "Afterclysm" and "Exenity" can be seen just before the drop of the song.
Afterwards, there is a remake of Cataclysm's first wave, with a similar layout and more size and gravity portals. After that, the player enters a ball sequence with tons of hard timings that have orbs of all types. The obstacles also flashes like the original Cataclysm. The end of the ball also houses a short auto segment right before the next part. Then there are a long and quite dark ship with some size portals while going through gravity portals to the beat of the song. This ship is basically a remake of the first ship of old Cataclysm. After this comes a hard UFO with game-play revolving around gravity portal timing with a few blue orbs mixed in. The UFO is also a remake of Cataclysm‘s first UFO. Then, there is a very short ship sequence, and then an extremely difficult cube segment.
This part, like all the other parts leading up, has taken a lot of inspiration from Cataclysm (after all, it is a Cataclysm remake) and houses many difficult orb timings, a mini UFO segment, and another cube segment. Next up is a mini robot with timings just as hard as the cube before it, but instead of having a UFO mixed in, a short mini straight fly segment appears in the part before going back to a now normal sized robot sequence with even more timings as text saying "GG?" can be seen just before the music slows down, signaling that the final part is coming up.
The last section starts off with a half dual ship sequence with the word "FIN" being visible. It quickly transforms into a mini ship with hard segments to get through as the player now turns into a very narrow wave involving two size portals and a part after that with a fading background just before the final transition. A portal making the player transform into a normal speed mini ship which can be a huge threat to the player if he/she is not careful. The words "END...?" and "Verified by Satcho" can be seen as the level ends with text saying: "Congratulations. This is the end... of the Trilogy..."
- There is a level called AfterCataBath by Zimnior12, which is a fusion of Aftermath, Cataclysm, and Bloodbath all in a single level. Currently, the level (AfterCataBath) is considered to be close to impossible due to the sheer endurance required to beat it, and was hacked in order to be verified with an object count exceeding the limit.
- Only Satcho's legitimately verified copy of Aftermath was rated, this version having a low detail mode for the object-heavy final section.
- The original level by Exenity now has a secret way with an UFO, a teleportation and a triple speed portal. This is because he is currently trying to legitimately re-verify it.
- There is a hard demon with the same name created by ZenthicAlpha.
- On August 30th, 2016, Gonchus beat the level, apparently becoming the first player to do it legitimately.
- However, he later confessed for hacking every major demon on his channel.
- Knobbelboy has made a redesigned version called Armageddon. Its fate is currently unknown and lost most likely to to Knobbelboy getting a new computer.
- The name was reused for his Cataclysm remake in tribute to it.
|Problems listening to this file? See media help.|