|Levels||10 (all starred)|
|Position||82 289 (Global)|
He is mostly known for creating hard levels such as El Dorado and Tomb of the Ancients.
He has participated in certain collaboration levels like GrindZone and Yatagarasu.
- Serpents Shrine - This is his first level ever created, a Medium Demon. His only level that was only rated rather being featured, uses the song XS - Eclipse by Jimmypig.
- Trickster's Funhouse - (Tricksters Funhouse in-game) his second demon-rated level. Uses the song ClownParty Remix by Waterflame.
- El Dorado - arguably, his most hardest demon level. Was said to be a buffed version of Acropolis, around the difficulty of an insane demon level.
- Particle Accelerator - a medium demon level, uses La Campanella Nu Rave as its song, a Medium Demon.
- Neon Cluster - an easy "Insane Demon" collaboration with Morphix, uses the song Defection by ParagonX9.
- Antique Circles - an epilepsy wave Insane Demon remake, arguably the hardest Nine Circles level remake, said to be tied with Crimson Clutter. This is also his first and only level with just 1 user coin included.
- Tomb of the Ancients - This is another demon level, based on the Tombs of Egypt, uses the song Grizzly (WIP) by Envy.
- Permafrost Caverns - This is a demon level based on the Ice Age. The song used in this level is Village Up North by Waterflame. A level created for Viprin's CC5.
- Captain's Voyage - (Captains Voyage in-game) an easy demon level, was made for Viprin's CC6.
- GrindZone - a collaboration with Manix648, some artistic design of the level was made by Turtlebro6.
- Event Horizon - a collaboration with Squirrel, PanMan and Viprin.
- All of AncientAnubis' created levels are demon rated. Very similar to 's levels.
- He has a YouTube channel, but seldom upload videos.
- He often streams his gameplay.
- All of his levels are mostly Adventure-themed.