|Levels||19 (11 starred)|
|Crew||DK, SE, TDC, GW|
Andromeda (Andromeda GMD in-game) is a very famous Scottish player and level creator in Geometry Dash. He has created several levels including The Ultimate Phase, an infamous mega-collaboration, and the monochrome Nine Circles level, Poltergeist. He rates the demons he plays, similar to that of AleXPain and Zobros.
However, he confessed that he hacked some of these levels on the 19 of August, 2015, and sought for acceptance from the Geometry Dash community.
Unfortunately, he eventually quit the game due to the community stressing him out.
- Demon Levels
- Normal Levels
- XMas Challenge
- Interstellar Speed (collab with Edge)
- Night Adventure
- Electro System (collab with Dz3Ser)
- Space Invasion
- Unrated Levels
- Catastrophic 144hz
- Dear Nostalgists v8
- Glitch - Hop 02
- Geometry Dash World
- Cheeky Clubstep
- ICDX Copyable
- Stereo Demoness X
- Skyfall Genesis (collaboration with Ashes)
- Upcoming Levels
- Just like ToshDeluxe, he has made several game-plays of impossible levels which are made through practice mode, cuts, start positions, and auto parts.
- He has re-beaten Cataclysm and Ice Carbon Diablo X without hacks.
- He is trying to re-beat all levels he previously hacked and is succeeding.
- He is one of the only popular Scottish players in Geometry Dash.
- He currently resides in Inverness.
- He has now beat almost every major demon he had hacked, apart from Necropolis.
- He has appeared on an episode of meet... with csx42gaming.
- He created the hardest part of the extreme mega-collaboration Phobos.
- He uploaded one of the earliest previews for an extreme mega-collaboration Aerrakkor (later to be renamed Project Aerrakkor). Since then, numerous previews have appeared across the creators but after about a year not much has been heard about it.
- He recently got 85% on Bloodbath.
- On January 8th, 2017, he announced himself as the verifier of 211.
- Andromeda is named after the Andromeda galaxy, approximately 1.5x the size of the Milky Way, and 780 kiloparsecs (2.5 million light-years) away from Earth. It is the closest galaxy to our Milky Way galaxy,