|Creator||Zimnior12 and more, set to be verified by Sunix|
|Difficulty||TBA (Hopefully Extreme Demon)|
|Stars||TBA (Hopefully 10*)|
|Song||At the Speed of Light|
Apocalyptic Trilogy (commonly abbreviated as APT) is an upcoming mega-collaboration Extreme Demon hosted by Zimnior12 and set to be verified by Sunix, who currently has a record of 21% as of June 3rd. The level is still being built.
The level itself is a second and legitimate version of the popular, near-impossible AfterCataBath which was also made by the mega-collab host. Due to this, the level is also known as "AfterCataBath II" or "AfterCataBath Reborn/Rebirth."
Being the second version of AfterCataBath, the entire level is redecorated with more 2.0/2.1-ish decorations. The entirety of the level is un-nerfed. Some sections, however, are slightly or insanely buffed.
The game-play is entirely taken from Cataclysm, Bloodbath, and Aftermath. The first ship part of Aftermath, however, is scrapped, similar to the first version of this level, to give room for GgB0y's part in Bloodbath.
Some gameplay additions have been added as well. For instance, the auto part after the final wave section in Cataclysm, along with the transition to Bloodbath, were replaced with non-auto parts to further increase the level's overall difficulty.
Coins are also planned to be added.
- This level is estimated to have around 300K - 400K objects in total, once all completed parts are combined.
- This would mean that the level would become the level with the most amount of objects if it were to be published.
- The level currently has 230K objects in total.
- Sunix, the player set to verify this level, was chosen to verify it before he was even known by the majority of the community.
- The megacollab host chose Sunix to verify it in hopes that he would be more known by the community before the latter gained popularity sometime later for being the very first player to legitimately beat Sonic Wave.
- He managed to do a practice run on the original AfterCataBath, impressively with only 68 attempts.
- Zimnior12 once hoped that the level would be completed before Update 2.1 was released. This appears to not to be the case.
- This level has been in production for over a year. It was originally supposed to be completed in about two or three months.
- Four people left the building phase, while another five people were kicked out due to long inactivity. This is the reason that had the level held back.
- Some of the builders present in this mega-collaboration built more than one part in it, due to lack of builders and the fact that some of them left before they finished their parts.
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found