|Blade of Justice|
|Creator||Manix648, LazerBlitz, Knobbelboy|
|Song||Betrayal of Fear|
Blade of Justice is an upcoming level created by Manix648, LazerBlitz, and Knobbelboy. It will be verified by RicoLP1, after Acharne quit playing the level. Before this Sunix was verifying it, getting 45% as his record, and earlier TrusTa was, with his record also being 45% before handing the level over to Sunix. It is considered to be the "spiritual" sequel of A Bizarre Phantasm, just like Bloodbath was for Cataclysm. The original, unnerfed version of the level, was planned to be even harder than Bloodlust, but Manix later nerfed it.
This level has a mostly blue, black white color scheme, the exception being LaserBlitz's part, which has some purple mixed in.
Unlike A Bizarre Phantasm, this level uses Betrayal of Fear by Goukisan, a sequel of the famous song Betrayal of Fate by the same composer.
The level begins with a half speed robot segment, with the creators' names showing up. This first sequence is core-like, and lasts a while. At the end, there is a sword and text saying "Are you worthy?" Next is a difficult ship sequence made by LazerBlitz, involving much up-and-down flying. After this, is an extremely difficult wave part by Manix. After this is a long straight fly sequence with mini ship with the word "Lets Go!" right at the beginning. There is also text saying "Pierce through all matter" at the end of the ship, a short ball section with pulsing decorations, and a UFO segment with some timing involved and some jump orbs.
Next is a dual wave reminiscent of Betrayal of Fate (by Weoweoteo). Then is a short dual ship designed in mostly black and white coloring and a smiley face in the middle of the section. Next is a cube, with text saying ''Go!'', and a sun like object in the top right corner. This section involves tapping many orbs. After is a short auto saying the level's name, and then a mixed dual which Dual Kiki has called the most difficult part of the level. Then comes a short mini wave, and a half speed cube and ship made by LazerBlitz where the words "Take a break" are presented" along with one of the blades he made. Next is Manix again, with what is probably the most well-known part of the level; a very tight UFO section with a black hole in the background as well as illuminating black decorations and portals. The part ends with a very short mini ship tunnel with a couple of gears placed to make it more difficult. It then switches to an insanely tight swing copter requiring next-to-perfect timing.
After this comes Lazerblitz's part, which switches game-modes very frequently. It starts off with a tight wave, then goes into a short ship and then a UFO (used as a transition in itself), a ship, and another wave. Next is a ball and ship with many moving blocks. Last is a straight fly saying "Manix", "LazerBlitz", "Verified by TrusTa", and "Blade art by Knobbelboy," as well as the Blade at the very end.
- The level has gone through several different verifiers in its lifetime. Quantum was the first supposed player set to verify it, but it was later passed on to Dual Kiki who got some progress on it. He later realized that it was stealing too much time from him to the point of his grades being affected, so he felt that the best thing to do was to pass it on. He passed it on to TrusTa, who passed it on to Sunix, who passed it on to Acharne, who eventually stopped playing and passed it on to RicoLP1, who was unofficially practising until Manix gave him permission to verify it.
- After getting permission from Manix just after he had slayed the Yatagarasu, TrusTa took on the challenge to beat the level after Kiki, and he had 45% before handing the level to Sunix, who also currently has 45%. However, he passed the level on to Acharne, who stopped playing it and it was given to RicoLP1, who is making fast progress and currently has 56%.
- RicoLP will most likely be the person who verifies this level if it gets verified at all, as Manix has stated in a Knobbelboy stream that the level will be dead if another verifier quits.
- The level has had several redesigns to some of its parts. The first robot was redesigned to match Manix's "style" a bit more, similar to his part in Artificial Ascent. The ship section just after this was redesigned by LazerBlitz to create a cleaner looking section with a lot of movement. The extreme mixed dual section at 49-57 was redesigned from a messy factory design to a more cleaned up style which fits with the rest of the level. The slow cube/ship break segment at 58-64 was also redone by LazerBlitz, which was originally made up of a mix of Manix's Yatagarasu CC7 entries but recoloured to fit the blue theme. The famous UFO at 64% also had the vortex in the background redecorated, making it look much more detailed now.
- The level was originally meant to just be a solo level by Manix, but he later had LazerBlitz to come in and finish the level, and also to redesign some of the lazier parts.
- Some believe that this level is harder than Bloodlust, and the original unnerfed version was much harder than it.
|Problems listening to this file? See media help.|