Classic is a Nine Circles remake made by ComplexX (pronounced "complex" in English). It is generally regarded as one of the most difficult Nine Circles remakes, slightly behind Poltergeist, another Nine Circles remake. Its difficulty can be compared to Fairydust and Silhouette, the former being a Hard Demon, and the latter being an Insane Demon.
This is one of the first remakes ever, having the ID at around 7 million. The colour scheme of this level is green, and for the first time, lack a ship and/or a ball part unlike other levels. This level focuses in particular on timing skills.
The level starts with a moderate cube with some traps and fakes, then involves in a Fairydust-section with troll rings. The wave arrives quite early, at just 17%, and can be divided in two parts:
- Single wave: abundance of spikes, fake lines, sawblades and size/gravity portals. Requested advanced mashing skills and crucial timing.
- Dual wave: it's the second half of the wave. After the dual portal the layout of the level changes a lot: there aren't any sawblade, spike or portal, the unique hazards are thorns and fake lines. This part is very hard and needs crucial mechanical timing. Nearly the end the speed becomes dual and a narrow with threating spikes appears.
The last part is a moderate cube with 1.8 blocks like in the end of Nine Circles. The gameplay is also the same: avoiding spikes, crossing fake lines and hitting the orbs with crucial timing. The levels ends with the mark of Complex, a "wall of fame" and, below a lenny face, an invisible sawblade that can generate a frustrating death at 99%.
- In this level appear twice a lenny face (at the beginning and the end) and a monster face (nearly the drop and in the final cube).
- ComplexX himself collaborated with Dzeser in an other remake, Astronaut 13. Gotten a demon-rating and at around 15k likes, a hacker changed it in a free demon, forcing Dzeser to remove the level and to reupload. This level is currently in waiting to be rated again.
- Only in this level and The RealistiK lacks a ship and a ball part.
- This was the first green remake to be released, even if Problematic was the first to get stars.
- This song is used four times in Nine Circles levels: Classic, Classical (Darkz), Classical (D4sher) and Classical (RayOriens). All these levels are demon, except for the D4sher's one, which is Insane 9 stars.
- In the description of Pasiblitz's video, he had the word "Complhax", possibly accusing CompleXx of hacking Classic.
- Few people have gotten past the last cube section without fail.
- NightStorm has uploaded a decoration version of this level which is called Classic X.