Creeper Force is a 1.9 Insane Demon created by CreeperMLK. As its name may suggest, it is a extreme remake of Hexagon Force. The level generally resembles Hexagon Force with the exception of the last 12%. It is mostly known for its notoriously tough skill-based ship, UFO, and wave sections, extremely precise timings, and ridiculously difficult dual segments. Because of this, it is considered an Extreme Demon, but to Riot and a few others, an Insane Demon. It is currently in the legacy list of the Official Geometry Dash Demon List.
The level starts with a cube section with numerous tricks and very precise timings. Next, the player enters a tight ship sequence with many tricky jump orb timings, which goes dual later on. It then is followed by a dual UFO, which leads into a tricky timing-based ball part. Then there is a cube part with very tight timings and many more tricks. This leads into a very difficult dual cube with many tight timings and many traps. It then has a very tight dual ship. Then there is another very tricky and timing based cube part, leading into a short dual cube. Then there is a very tight UFO part that starts dual and then goes back to regular UFO later. It has many gravity portals. Then there is the hardest part of the level, a series of extremely difficult dual segments. The first one is a regular dual ball with extremely difficult timings. Then it does a dual ball/UFO, with insane timings and skill required. Then, the player enters a cube/ship mixed dual for a while, which requires a lot of skill to control both vehicles without crashing. Then it has a very difficult timing based cube section with many traps, followed by a very difficult dual cube. It then shows the creator's name "CREEPERMLK." However, the level still is not finished. Afterwards, the player enters a half speed extremely tight wave segment that goes mini later and results in the end of the level, displaying "Mlk" twice and a giant "GG."
- SrGuillester crashed at 92%.
- Landest crashed at 97%.
- COSINE crashed at 91% and 97%.
- GoodSmile crashed at 97%
- Surv crashed at 94%
- Blakcbird crashed at 92%.
- It is listed as "Possibly Hacked", despite there being a verification video.
- Riot, Landest, GoodSmile, SrGuillester, GeometryJosh, Ninetales, COSINE, DiamondBlock, Hilo, Sunix, Pasiblitz, Surv, Blakcbird and MikeSully are the only known people that did beat this notorious level legitimately.
- Around 90% of the level was made in Update 1.8, with the sole exception of the last wave segment.
- In the Official Geometry Dash Demonlist, CreeperMLK’s name is listed as CreeperMILK as a joke by the moderators. However, it has never been changed back and still says that to this day.