|This page is a good page! Do not edit it unless it is needed.|
Geometry Dash Cyclic (formerly Enlil and Cyclical) is a very popular and extremely skilled Korean player and creator in Geometry Dash who quit in March 5 2016 but returned in July 16. He had beaten many hard demons, the most notable levels are: Cataclysm, Ice Carbon Diablo X, Poltergeist, Necropolis, Acropolis, Ultrasonic and The Ultimate Phase. Cyclic is a verifier of the level Galactic Fragility (in-game Galatic Fragility) by TeamSmokeWeed, which is considered very hard or Insane demon by players. He also verified the first version of the level called A Bizarre Phantasm, which is one of the hardest levels in Geometry Dash (the second version with buffs was verified by Goodsmile).
Cyclic is the creator of the level Sonic Wave, an extremely hard demon level and a nearly impossible one. It's also the hardest Nine Circles level ever created. Sonic Wave is considered to be harder than Bloodbath (Even Riot said this in one of his streams).
Cyclic deleted his YouTube Channel and ended his activity on 6 September 2015 because of some personal reasons and school. He has created his account again (but his past videos are deleted) so people would stop impersonating him. () On his former account, he said that he wouldn't come back. However, he had a change of heart and uploaded some videos that are not on YouTube. However some videos (e.g. Galatic Fragility) have not been uploaded because he does not have them.On March 4, 2016, he confessed to hacking () The Hell Zone and Sonic Wave.The day after, Riot posted a Skype chat video between he and Cyclic, and Cyclic said he hacked or cut every video/level on his YouTube channel and all of his streams were pre-recorded (but if it is true or not, is unknown). After the "double" confession, he deleted his YouTube account, Skype account, GD account and Twitch account. He said he'll get a new computer and start streaming when he comes back. This may have been just a lie and he just wanted to leave the community forever, because there are no signs of hacking, speedhacking or cutting (except in The Hell Zone).
On July, Cyrillic, Wabbit and Aquatias has now given his original name back as requested by Cyclic.
On July 16, 2016 Cyclic remade his Youtube which can be found here:
As of January 2017, Cyclic officially returned with a 144hz monitor and started streaming on Twitch. He has gotten Sonic Wave Infinity from Riot, who quit around this time. He is now trying to verify this remake of the legendary level that he had made.
But once again, he quit GD with a comment left on his last GD video: beating Aqueous by Woogi1411 on stream. In the comment he said reasons why he quit GD again (written mostly Korean, this is his English translation):
"You must have heard that I'm quitting this game if you saw N2's video. There are lots of reasons for this and I don't have a video to upload so I will just list it here.
1. Geometry Dash is too boring.
2. This game has very nice security.
3. Robtop gives advantages to his friends. (You guys might not understand but lots of Koreans think this a big problem)
4. I'm not sure but I might retake the Korean SAT test. I didn't go to a bad university but I just want to get in to a better university"
Now his channel contents are only Overwatch videos.
NOTE: All of his levels on his original account except Lunar Intoxication are REMOVED! It means they are no longer found in the server. But the well known impossible level creator Cyrillic has re-uploaded every Cyclic level on his and has also made a sort of "fake" Cyclic account.
- Invisible Clubstep - His first featured demon in Geometry Dash, an invisible version of Clubstep. (Not to be confused with the one created by an unnamed player) It was very easy before until 2016, it was made harder
- Invisible Clutterfunk - an invisible version of Clutterfunk, was rated 8 stars insane.
- Invisible Time Machine - an invisible version of Time Machine, was rated 6 stars harder.
- Ice Cream - his demon level, known for containing very little decoration but considered as an insanely difficult demon, but was suddenly removed and re-uploaded again.
- Invisible xStep - an invisible version of xStep, but was rated 6 stars harder rather than an insane.
- Sonic Wave - His Nine Circles remake, an extremely difficult demon and a near-impossible one. It was removed due to the accusations of hacking, and was replaced by a Back on Track remake. Cyclic verify hacked the first version of Sonic Wave and speed-hacked the second, but the third (easier) version he beat legitimately on stream.
- Lunar Intoxication - his moderately easy demon, which is his currently one of his levels with a custom song. He reverified it on his new account.
- The Hell Zone - an extreme demon collab with 1234, Koreaqwer and Ryan LC. It is based off a impossible level of the same name by Sohn0924. Cyclic used verify hacks and cut the video. He claimed to have beaten it legit but didn't record it, he later admitted to hacking it.
- He used a rabbit-themed texture pack created by Gelt. Link to the texture pack: 
- Cyclic vs Riot has been a subject of debate for a long time.
- Cyclic, if not hacking these levels, was the first player to complete Cataclysm and The Ultimate Phase legitimately.
- Cyclic is the creator of Sonic Wave, one of the hardest Nine Circles type level in the game. After not being able to prove that he didn't hack to verify it, he replaced it with his Back on Track Remake. People had been arguing about Cyclic hacking Sonic Wave, but he admitted to hacking on the 4th of March, 2016.
- He used to use the up key to play GD on his PC, but it broke after a while so he had to use the spacebar instead (he said he doesn't have a mouse on stream). He said on Youtube that "spacebars sucks for him". He has since gotten his hands on a mouse and uses it to play all the time.
- Cyclic used to make his video descriptions merely say ".", but he no longer does this most of the time. One time, instead of putting ".", he put "qqftt" instead.
- Despite his confession, Riot doesn't seem to believe that he hacked every major level he played.
- He is the first person to have beaten A Bizarre Phantasm legitimately. He was followed by GiGas.
- Cyclic confessed that he hacked to beat The Hell Zone and Sonic Wave.
- As of March 5, 2016, he has made his levels free levels, but they were suddenly removed altogether.
- He initially made a part in Riot's demon Yatagarasu, but he was eventually kicked out, and then replaced by Manix.
- Cyrillic apparently uploaded an early, incomplete version of the level with his part on Cyclic's account.
- Cyclic has, a few times, ranked 1st on the global leaderboards in 2015, usually swapping the top 5 with earlier players such as LunarSIMG (who quit in early 2.0), 3xotic (a hacker), zNymo98 (who is still active and currently places 15th), and saRy (a well known, extremely skilled, and somewhat mysterious player and creator of the notorious Red World; he had left in 1.9 and there is some evidence that suggests that he had also hacked).
- Following Riot's retirement from GD, Cyclic was given the task of verifying Sonic Wave Infinity, a buffed version of the original SW with new decorations by Viprin.
- His old channel is saved on Wayback Machine.