Dark Paradise is the second level in Geometry Dash's Alpha Pack. It is also one of the highest-rated levels on the server, next to ReTraY and others. It is usually one of the first online levels that many players beat after getting the full version.
The level begins with a half-speed cube section, and turns into a ball part at 18%. In the middle of the ball part, the changes to double speed for a short while twice. An easy ship part follows. At the buildup to the drop, it turns into a mini UFO segment before an auto cube. The drop is a half-speed wave with mirror portals in between, and the level ends with a triple-speed wave.
- This level is incredibly popular with brand-new players, due to the User Coins being abysmally easy to obtain and the difficulty being very easy.
- This level has the same level name as a song by Lana Del Rey, a semi-famous singer.
- The first coin is at 9%, where the player has to jump before they hit a jump pad, getting them to the coin.
- The second coin is at 25%, during the ball part. Prior to it, the player has to miss a jump orb, and then switch gravity over a platform.
- The third and final coin is at 57% during a ship part. The player has to fly under a tight platform in order to obtain it.