Not to be confused with Deadly Corridor or Haunted Corridor.
|Stars||0 (requested 10)|
Death Corridor is an unrated extremely hard level created by KaotikJumper and verified by Pixl Master on January 30, 2017.
This level initially used to be an impossible level before its latest update. Today, this level is considered to be possible, but it is still ridiculously hard to complete the whole level without hacking.
There was another update that made the level a bit harder.
The level is in grayscale, as several decorations are colored in white, gray, or black, but at one point the color scheme changes to red for a while.
After some time, the creator, KaotikJumper, balanced its own difficulty as several parts were nerfed and made a 'possible' part. However, there are still certain sequences are ridiculously hard to pass through, because of extremely tight spaces and insane mashing.
In addition, KaotikJumper had also redesigned the whole level, utilizing 2.0 effects/features such as font, green jump rings, etc.
- The level was originally an impossible 1.9 level, but it was nerfed in 2.0. Now, numerous players consider it a possible level, but due to its extreme difficulty, it's still much harder than Bloodbath.
- Sunix went from 65-100 on this level, as seen here.
- On stream, Riot beat two parts of the level (separately), that were considered as impossible, which consisted of a tight mini wave (as the above image), and a ridiculously narrow ship part.
- He later on stated that this level is easier than even Yatagarasu.
- Dorami created and verified a remake of this level called "New Death Corridor". It's a longer, but extremely nerfed version of the original. While still unrated, it's generally considered a medium demon.
- This level has a sequel called Haunted Corridor, also created by KaotikJumper and more. Unlike Death Corridor, which is possible, Haunted Corridor is completely impossible all the way through.