Death Moon is a 1.9 Easy Demon created by Caustic, the emergency user account of FunnyGame. It is an extremely lengthy level, being a staggering three minutes long, and also boasts very advanced artwork.
This level is sometimes easy and only begins to get difficult during the 'chorus' sections of the song. Caustic (FunnyGame) managed to create huge circles in the level which are inspired from the origins of the song's background. In addition, there are rapidly flashing sequences of objects in the background in the final wave segment. The ending shows Chinese symbols (死月) which translate to Death Moon.
- The number of objects in this level far surpasses the maximum number of objects in the level editor. To achieve that, Caustic makes use of a glitch to add more objects by the Copy and Paste functions (seperate).
- Caustic is FunnyGame's other account in which he states it as an emergency account.
- However, in May 2017, Caustic claimed to be not FunnyGame's other account, but rather a friend of FunnyGame's.
- The level has only one jump ring, a pink one at the cube section around the middle of the level.
- Reanimation, a level by Terron, appears to be a spin-off level created in 2.0, which the community has widely accepted to be "Death Moon V2" or a sequel to Death Moon. This is exemplified by how details in the level seem to originate from Death Moon, and how the symbols 死月 (translating to Death Moon) are shown in the mini UFO part.
- The songs used in this level previously both got deleted from Newgrounds.
- However when the real SHK (SoundHolicK) uploaded Death Moon and got scouted, the song was changed.
- Noobas crashed at 98% on the blocks before the end.
- Brandon Larkin crashed at 90%.
- AssadaWarrior (former top 100) crashed at 90%.
- RocktagonGD crashed at 91%.
- At 4%, it is possible to jump over one of the floating blades instead of the required one and not crash.
- At the last part where there are successive form portals, you can flip gravity of the ball and end up finishing the level in antigravity.
- At the mini wave part, the spikes' hitboxes are a bit large for their size.