Dem Travel is a 2.0 Medium Demon created by Serponge. It is the fifth longest travel level in the game, nearly six minutes long in length and rivaling the length of Lonely Travel. It is generally considered an easy demon.
This is the fifth longest travel level in the game, at 5:57, and only a mere two seconds short of Lonely Travel, which is behind Dark Travel by 17 seconds. Dark Travel is behind Hypnotic Travel, which is 10 minutes, and that is behind Infinite Travel, at 36 minutes. Most of the level contains a very colorful scheme, and boasts incredible effects and design.
The level is easy enough at the beginning, but gets progressively harder. The wave part at 3:15 is notably difficult.
- Despite its huge length, Serponge has managed to respect the object limit of thirty thousand without using cheats or hacks.
- This level is the fifth-longest Travel level in the game, behind Lonely Travel by a mere 2 seconds..
- At the start, the player can see text saying "Bouncy Travel" instead of Dem Travel.
- This level is possibly a sequel of Serponge's collaboration with Echonox, Dat Travel.
- Unlike Lonely Travel, this level always contains color.