|This page is a stub. You can help Geometry Dash Fan wiki by editing it. You might want to extend it to show your wiki love!|
|Creator||Rustam (Verified by ToshDeluxe)|
Devil Vortex is a 2.1 Hell-themed Extreme Demon created by Rustam and verified by ToshDeluxe. It currently sits at #10 on the Official Geometry Dash Demonlist, below Artificial Ascent (#9) and above Bausha Vortex (#11).
This level begins with a very hard slow mini ship segment where the player must straight fly to avoid being killed by the red blocks. Then, the player transitions to another hard mini wave section where the player must fly between the tight spaces.
|Player||Highest Percentage||Date Completed||Total Attempts||Notable Fails||Video|
|ToshDeluxe (verifier)||100%||21 April 2017||5,776||43%|
|Sunix||100%||30 June 2017||6,597||80%|
|Xmerritt||100%||5 August 2017||3,866||84%|
- The level was a medium demon, but ToshDeluxe buffed it to make it extreme demon.
- Weoweoteo used his evidence from TrusTa, not from looking at the video himself.
- Many players have complained about buggy (especially on 60hz) and annoying gameplay on this level. For this reason, the level has received a lot of hate and at its release, there was a lot of controversy surrounding the level (most of which has passed).
- ToshDeluxe, the verifier of this level, has gotten many hacking/cutting/auto accusations from people such as MeatiusGaming and Weoweoteo. Weoweoteo made a video about Tosh's defense video saying how he did not hack or cut the level. Weoweoteo said that the level was impossible on 60hz. ToshDeluxe said 83% on the level is nearly impossible and requires "pixel perfect" timing (Unless you have a 144hz monitor.). ToshDeluxe then made a video a day later after Weoweoteo did, talking about Weoweoteo's video that was "proof" Devil Vortex was not verified legitimately. Weoweoteo's video was removed a few days later.
- Many players considered this level impossible due to the first ship part and the mini wave spam near the middle of the level.