|Dreamzy's new Icon as of November 30th 2016|
|Levels||~20 (1 Starred)|
|Position||Member of the Crusaders|
Dreamzy (DR34MZY on the wiki, The Actual Dreamzy on YouTube, zi8tx in Game) is a Geometry Dash player who is fairly known around the Network of TouchArcade as well as in the Universe of Dub Dash (Which is obviously made by Incodra and not vice versa), a game inspired on Geometry Dash.
He is 18 years old, and did many tries to find his Style in Level making and has currently at this time only one starred level.
He is also one of the Editors for the new Geometry Dash Editor Guide, which has been official since March 7th 2017.
Dreamzy's History in GD
After having the game side-loaded in the Summer of 2014, Dreamzy was fairly known with the Gameplay of Geometry Dash as he was a player of the game which started it all - The Impossible Game. He enjoyed it so much that he bought the game on the Amazon App Store several months later after he took a break from the game.
In May 2015, he did his comeback and started to play the game in a regular basis of 7 Hours each day, which led to him having collected over 500 Stars in two months. At some point he reached on the way to beat the main game his first Demon - Clubstep - which took him over 2000 Attempts at this point. He then started to enjoy the feel of accomplishment after he beated the level in a mental breakdown where rage is long time overdue.
A few week later he collected several demons and beat Theory of Everything 2, same with Deadlocked. A few days after the Release of 2.0, RobTop starred his Robot Redo of the main Level Can't Let Go.
Today he is playing Geometry Dash on a less frequent base, yet he still continues to make Levels at this time.
In December 2016, Dreamzy deleted all of his unoriginal levels except his rated one. The reason for this is that he wanted his account to stand out more.
Today, Dreamzy's Count of Levels is around 20, maybe more, maybe less. His recent Level was made for a Creator Contest on Reddit for /r/geometrydash, which he left due to reasons of bullying for his quality in the levels he actually does on his own. The level's name is Afterchaos, which has gotten over 100+ Downloads at this point and 30 Likes. These numbers show that he is not THAT widely known in Geometry Dash, yet he has a little name in the Fanbase.
Levels in Production
Dreamzy revised his plans for levels and made the announcement right now on this page that he won't talk about the number of levels he is making anymore, as it just led to them being abandoned.
Dreamzy's Icon inside Geometry Dash is the 900 Stars Icon in Purple and Yellow Colors with a yellow glow and the dashed trail
Their ship is a 2.1 Ship, their ball is a 2.1 Ball, their Robot is Master Chief, Their Wave a new Wave from 2.1, Their UFO the Reward UFO from collection shards, Their Spider the Cyclops-Robot Spider
Achievements & Stats
Dreamzy's List of Achievements (And statistics as seen in the list down below) is small inside Geometry Dash, the biggest one having now 78% on Supersonic.
- He has over 1695 Stars at this moment.
- He has 1093 Diamonds collected.
- He has 106 Secret Coins Collected.
- He has 116 User Coins Collected.
- He has beaten 32 Demons (Latest being Ditched Machine).
- Has one Creator Point.
- Has 78% on Supersonic. (As of 27/11/2016(European Calendar Format))
- Is part of the Team behind the new Editor Guide of Geometry Dash
- Dreamzy is a german Geometry Dasher, yet he does not speak german inside the game or the Group of the Crusaders.
- He was born on the Star Wars day in 1999, also to be known as the 4th of May.
- Dreamzy plays many other games today, like Rainbow Six Siege, CSGO or many other Indie Games like Dub Dash, VVVVVV and Super Hexagon.
- Dreamzy is one of those to tackle Supersonic as their next demon.
- He is obsessed with Music by MafiaPineapple.
- The songs he most likes are Genesis and Dystopia
- He also likes Music by NIGHTKilla, Xtrullor and Many others.
- Demons are his weaknesses inside Geometry Dash next to easier levels.