ElectroWorld is a Hard 4* level created by ASonicMen. It is the first level in the Electro Pack.
Electroworld switches between many colors throughout the entire level. The level starts out with a generally easy normal speed cube segment with only one fake obstacle. Next, the players enters a ship sequance with numerous obstacles and saw-blades. A moderately difficult upside down ship sequence follows with 2 block spaces with mini spikes at the end. The background goes black and the player enters a generally easy UFO segment that consists of obstacles spread wide open, therefore making it easy to pass through unharmed. Then, the player enters a double speed portal, making it a bit harder despite having the same exact obstacles in the same exact styles. A half-speed ball part follows that seems easy at first until a part at 66% that requires decently precise timing that can throw off some beginner players. A buggy auto part at 70% makes it possible to miss a jump pad platform that progresses the player through the level. Missing it will make the player crash. From there, the rest of the ball part consists of mostly jump orbs. The hardest part of the level comes next with a wave segment that can also throw beginners off. It requires going up and down at a decently fast rate with spamming at the bottom and up. A half-speed mini wave segment follows which can make many players crash. It requires decently precise timing with tight spaces similar to those in Deadlocked and Theory of Everything 2. It returns to normal speed and size to another hard part of the level with sawblades barely visible to the player. Spamming in the middle might get the player past it, but going near the top or bottom of the "cave" can cause the player to crash into sawblades. A large, wide "ASonicMen" is at the end of the level where the player needs to go near the top, as it is possible to crash into it.
- The first coin is at the ship sequence at 25%, where the player needs to go near the top of the screen where the coin moves in. It's not too hard but can make players crash if they go too far up.
- The second coin appears in the UFO section at 48% shortly before it turns into double-speed. Under one of the obstacles is a wide space where the coin moves in. It is generally easy to obtain.
- The last coin appears at the end of the level at 98% above the "ASonicMen" signature. The player just needs to stay at the top of the screen with the wave where it moves into place. It is the easiest coin of the entire level.
- The anti-gravity ship sequence was slightly nerfed in 2.0, as there were originally two spikes in the spaces. As of now, there's only one.
- The level has been criticized for being a bit too hard for a 4 star level. Some say that it should be 5 stars or even 6 stars.
- The Electro Pack, which is the map pack that this level is in, was most likely named after this level.