|Levels||30 (3 starred)|
|YouTube Channel|| His second channel|
He is considered one of the best Geometry Dash players, as he beat seven extreme demons in one week. He has beaten Erebus and Sonic Wave, and has 75% on Yatagarasu. He has also beaten Death Corridor Finale completely.
But after he was confessed of hacking,
On a forgotten date, all of the videos in his channel were deleted. However, on December 28th, 2017, he made a new channel and reuploaded some of his old videos and uploaded new videos, one of the most notable being him having beaten Quantum Processing. In addition, he released a preview of an update for Mystic.
In June 2018, his videos were deleted again, making the verification of Arctic Lights and other notable proof videos unwatchable. His username changed to "rawr xd" and his banner, icon and channel description also completely changed, making people believe he was hacked. In reality, he changed his YT channel because he wanted to leave Geometry Dash.
On July 3, 2018, ToshDeluxe posted a video which revealed more info about EndLevel. He states that EndLevel said he speed-hacked his big achievements according to wildly-ignored Discord messages without telling anyone except Crazen (who appears to be his best friend, as he and Crazen also made a Pastebin about how to speedhack based on what EndLevel used) that his Discord account completely disappered but Tosh saved his chats to Crazen and also talked to them. He was also related to MaleVeronica. 
Getting noticed by his video, Metalface221 took the job of verifying Arctic Lights legitimately due to being the most skilled and active unknown player. It will take quick enough from him as he currently has 40% and 58-100% on the level.
- 2 Player Chal (unrated)
- Colorful Choofy (unrated)
- Count COuntcountcoun (unrated)
- Josh Challenge (unrated)
- Old Cataclysm (unrated)
- pokemon go (unrated)
- Stressed Out (unrated)
- who did this (unrated)
- Andante (unrated)
- Arctic Lights (unrated) - A Nine Circles level made to be harder than Sonic Wave. Viruz made the first part, and EndLevel did the rest.
- Death Corridor (unrated) - A possible redesign of Death Corridor by AirSwipe, verified by him.
- Deimos CC (unrated) - His entry to the Deimos Creator Contest.
- DemigodForce (unrated)
- Emperors New Clothes (unrated) - A collaboration with TrueOmega.
- Enelevel Allegiance (unrated)
- factory party (unrated)
- Fusion Q (unrated)
- Giron lol (unrated)
- Hyper Paracosm (unrated) - A remake of Nine Circles and a collaboration between by ViruZ and Sneaky. It was verified by EndLevel himself.
- Internet Friends (unrated)
- knots (unrated) - A collaboration with Nwolc.
- magnix (unrated)
- Markiplier Outro (unrated)
- Mescalink (unrated)
- Old Death Note (unrated)
- Old DeathsGate (unrated)
- Old Down Bass (unrated) - The old version of Down Bass by Spectra.
- Paracosm Crypt (unrated)
- Phaser 144hz (unrated)
- right in rebirth (unrated) - A rebirth of Right In by SCPLanst.
- RippLeZ (unrated)
- Robotic Challenger (unrated)
- Valhalla (unrated) - A collaboration with TrueOmega and Cypher.
- Ride (featured)
- Flat Major (featured) - A remake of Nine Circles.
- Mystic (epic) - A well-hated American player megacollab due to some parts being made by non-American players. He once had the plan to replace those player’s parts to new ones by true American players, but is currently thought to be cancelled for unknown reasons.
- All of his own levels are demon levels.
- He claimed to be the first person to legitimately beat the nerfed version of Phobos, but stated that he hacked it two years afterwards.
- He left for a long period of time in 2015, but returned in August after dealing with stress from school.
- He has a copy of a buffed unnerfed version of Allegiance, which he considered to be harder than Sonic Wave. He got 77% on a very slightly easier version in 2016, and then buffed it to its original state.
- He has beaten Death Corridor Finale and says that it is overrated.
- He along with a few other pro players (Sunix, Skullo, Etc...) believe that Plasma Pulse Finale is harder then Bloodlust.
- He was verifying Revenant, a sequel to Allegiance, He had a record of 27%, but he dropped it and gave it to Aquiver, the original verifier. He considers it to be easily harder than Bloodlust.
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euvwBleSivo
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqCW6xlUJTs
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZD3V1VHf8ME
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJoWFMUbFY8
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eq4VJjW5XN0
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icUaop0SQIk
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LB3KFEysqrY
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UY0ySBhgrvI