|Crew||CR, GW, SE|
FaZed (Formerly FaZedZiNc, TOMAETO, ILIFaZedILI in-game), is a highly skilled Italian player due to beating very hard demons such as, Ice Carbon Diablo X, Catastrophic, and The Flawless. He is also a staff member in Geometry Dash Fan Wiki. He has played since Update 1.0.
- Shadow Circles
- Warpshift XII
- In A Cave
- Wave Star
- DeCodeX Auto
- The Final Stage Auto
- Bloodbath Auto
- Return Preview
- Extreme Challenge
- Parti (Collab with Torrential)
- Extreme Challenge 2
- 3X Wave Mastery
- Time Destiny Rebirth
- Mega Drive
- Tyrannic Circles
- Poison Circles
- God Eater 2
- Warpshift (NOTE: This is the old version from 1.9 that was originally gonna be as hard as Cataclysm, but was nerfed tremendously.)
- Timed Destiny (Re-uploaded on FaZedCoRe's profile)
- Legends V2
- OS: Windows 7 Home Premium x64
- RAM: 8 GB DDR3
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
- CPU: AMD FX-4300
- Monitor: 144hz
- Sonic Wave: 46%
- The Ultimate Phase: 83%
- SubSonic: 26%
- He adores the Nine Circles trend.
- He currently is making 2 mega-collaborations: Ares, and The Titan.
- His name is G0ld3nA3r0 on Steam.
- He used to have a YouTube channel, but he later quit and decided to just play instead of make videos.
- He once had two hundred stars for over a year before completing ten map packs.
- He loves the glow effect.
- His favorite creator is Noobas.
- He is one of the oldest players of Geometry Dash.
- He also plays other games like osu!, Sonic Adventure 2, Overwatch, Terraria, Epic Battle Fantasy 3, and Roblox.
- His hardest demon is The Flawless by ILIRyanILI. It took him about 24K attempts.
- He changed his name due to FirewallFB sounding retarded.
- He is the owner of a clan named Crystal Riders (Formerly Freebies).
- His favorite fruit is a tomato.
- His real name is Anthony Aurora.
- His part in an upcoming Nine Circles mega-collaboration, Sonic Sapphire, is probably one of the most object heavy parts, with over 21,000 objects.
- He is the only rollback in Geometry Dash Fan Wikia.
- He is friends with GeometryJosh.