|Fake A Doom|
Fake A Doom is a level by LunarSIMG. It was rated 6 stars but was changed to Demon 10 Stars due to constant fake line trolling and a lot of pathways. This level is considered to be a medium/hard Demon.
The level begins with a few confusing cube jumps, some of which go to places that seem otherwise impossible. It will actually take a while to find the right path. You need to land on the spike covered floor at times, hit a few jump pads very late, and skips a size portal that would make the level impossible to complete.
After that comes a tricky ship section. It looks seemingly easy, but there are lines that reduce the area that can be passed through at some points. It then mirrors, and goes into another slightly easier section. Next we meet more cube, ball and cube sections, each also incorporating fake line trolling.
Following is an even more confusing sequence involving mixed forms and modes (or so it seems). There are also a lot of blocks everywhere, some fake, and many with invisible spikes on them. It will take a long time to find out the correct route, but along the way your cube should enter and exit dual mode, and go through a ball sequence around the end of this segment. Next is a completely invisible cube sequence, with no clue at all on how you should get through that segment, unless you memorize how the jumping fits in with the music. Exiting that segment, we come to another visible segment, but now you have to pass through mirror portals, making it yet more difficult to comprehend what is happening in the level.
The level finally ends off with a simple ship with just one (noticeable) line troll.
- At the end of the level, LunarSIMG puts the words "Too Easy". This is either sarcastic or LunarSIMG thought it actually was easy (he was in the top 10 players)
- This level was originally rated as Harder though it had parts that were very hard for its rating. However, later it was changed to Demon. The creator did not like this however.
- This was one of the levels to become a demon due to being hard, along with Platinum Adventure.
- COSINE has verified an invisible version of this level, named "Invisible F A D".
- COSINE has also completed this level more than 7 times.