|Song||Miami Hotline Vol.3|
Hi is a 2.0 Insane Demon created by Krazyman50. It is known for having good effects and hard, repetitive gameplay. It's generally considered a Very Hard or Insane Demon due to difficult timing, numerous symmetrical yet confusing and difficult duals and some memorization.
The level starts off like Lit Fuse with a cube jumping over single colored spikes. The user cannot hold, however, over the spikes, or they will die after a few spikes. After a while, the cube goes on a slope and has to hit a blue jump ring, then land a triple spike immediately after. This then leads to a confusing dual with jump rings, tricky timings, minor memory, and jump pads.
After the dual, there is a mini cube segment similar to Falling Up and Death Moon. It is fairly simple and syncs to the music well. Here, the player has an extremely reduced vision, which makes this section even harder (but still one of the easiest parts of the level.) This then leads to the drop, which is an orange themed dual wave with confusing decoration, size, and form portals. There are also confusing robot sections as well as a very difficult UFO segment. After this, the music slows down and leads to a long repetitive slow speed straight fly. Then, the level ends.
- This is one of the Krazyman50 levels that RiverCiver has made a Thoughts On video about.
- This level has become very famous, very quickly, probably because of Krazyman50's popularity.
- TrusTa was the first to beat this level.
- The level name, Hi, actually comes from the song's only lyric, Hi.
- You can also see the word Hi right before the drop.