|This page is a stub. You can help Geometry Dash Fan wiki by editing it. You might want to extend it to show your wiki love!|
|Creator||Cyclic, re-verified and re-published by Satcho|
The level has no decoration at all and was made bad on purpose. It is considered to be a very hard demon or insane demon. It has very ridiculous timings and insanely hard ball sections, as well as utilizing orb masking, which is stacking one jump orb on top of another different one.
- This level used to have over 2,000 dislikes at one point, but Cyclic reuploaded it and had over 3,000 likes. However, it got deleted again.
- Satcho beat and uploaded the level months after Cyclic quit.
- Zobros and SrGuillester have both beaten it.
- SrGuillester and Leksitoo both got 98% fails on it.
- This level was created in 2014.
- This was considered Insane Demon and was rated for a while. However, it is impassible due to 2.1 making stacked orbs impossible.
- Decarex currently has a record of 48% on it.
- In May 2017, a competitor level, Ketchup, was created because PhantomRamos apparently thought that junk food should be replaced by something way healthier, but less popular.