|Song||Back on Track|
Ketchup is an extremely hard 2.1 level with no decoration. It requires insanely crucial timings and great luck This level was verified using a hack and was a competitor level to Ice Cream. It uses about 14k objects and is a long level.
The level starts off with a huge section of blue jump rings, with gears surrounding them. You have to guess where the level continues, with no arrows or warnings (Look closely at a red circle) or you will crash into a wall. Then you go up to a huge straight fly with a few spikes, requiring at least one good straight fly to complete. You enter a wave, then a few cube jumps, and a dual ball. Then you will transform into a single ball with a very very small gape in between the jumps. You end up in a red place (Which is considered to be a ketchup bottle by the creator) With a big wave, then a UFO with really good luck, then a wide wave, only for not long after to enter another dual ball, but way easier. than you go on a ship up to an almost-impossible wave with a very very narrow length. You relax with the same jump as the beginning (but with yellow rings) to find a blue ring (Jump or die). Then you enter a ship with no spikes and a wider length, which is easier. Then the last part is a triple speed cube where you jump past six giant spikes on a slope. Then you go at slow speed to see a "GG" message.
- It took the creator 4 hours to make, and involves simple, undecorated design and has several effort into it.
- On July 30, 2017, The creator made all the portals invisible, making the level way harder than the original.
- On August 8, 2017, The creator buffed up parts (badly), Like turning the last wave into a mini ship (Near impossible) and turning the rest into an impossible x4 speed miniwave. He also changed the song from Polargiest to Back on Track.
- This level was verified using the low detail trick.
- The creator got angry when RobTop rated his level harder, whil the creator thought it should be insane (Because Demons need to be star rated)