|Levels||14 (4 starred)|
On July 16th, 2016, he became the 10th person to legitimately beat Bloodbath in 29,973 attempts.
On August 16th, 2016, Quasar quit Geometry Dash and gave Bloodlust to Knobbelboy to verify. He currently has 98% on this level and has also gone from 18% to 85% and from 65% to 100%, passing the extension part with a Start Position. He also has invested over 100,000 attempts into this level, among the most attempts ever spent on one level.
- Rated Levels
- The Furious: A hard demon with tons of detailed effects and end animations.
- Dark Rainbow Rebirth: A remake of an old 1.9 of his called Dark Rainbow with new deco, gameplay, and more.
- Crying Souls: An early 2.0 Nine Circles remake.
- Crystal Field: Another rainbow-styled harder difficulty level made in late 2.0.
- Unrated Levels
- The Blade: A tiny level showcasing the art of the blade used in Blade Of Justice.
- ContestX ViPriN: A level made for Viprin's Yatagarasu Contest.
- HopeLess: A dark red cavern-themed insane level with gameplay very similar to Stalemate by Nox, as they both have the same song. It is to be remade by Zimnior12.
- Bullseye: An insane difficulty green nine circles level.
- The End of Time: A red-themed insane difficulty collab with Kg583.
- Rainbow Aura: A long harder difficulty level made for Rek3dge's contest.
- NeverEnding: A harder difficulty rainbow-themed level.
- Before Midnight: Another rainbow-themed level. It was made in 1.9 and is a collab by DashFire and Knobbelboy himself.
- Knock Knock: A rainbow-themed level inspired by La Campanella by Funnygame.
- Dark Rainbow: Knobbelboy's first level made in 1.9.
- Upcoming Levels
- Bloodlust: A highly anticipated Bloodbath remake megacollab with Quasar, Manix648, Xaro, Terron, Willy5000, Panman30, Havok, Namtar, GDWabbit, NikroPlays, RealGoldenDash, and TMNGaming. It has about 168,000 objects and is presumed to be the hardest extreme demon ever made so far.
- God Eater: A solo extreme demon boasting over 400,000 objects when finished. It features highly detailed art and block design along with highly varying gameplay. It's also very highly anticipated and has a lot of hype for his most recent preview for God Eater
- Ragnarok: An extreme demon megacollab with Panman30, Rustam, Gaero, Th04, Xaro, Zephiro, Chase, Skitten, LazerBlitz, Vanik, and Giron.
- Fusion Z: Another extreme demon megacollab previously hosted by Manix648 and later cancelled by him. Knobbelboy picked it up and it will be verified by Geomania.
- Chaos Wing: A wave based demon level made for red huseey. Its inspired by Red huseeys favorite level Sonic wave.
- Counter attack: A solo XL extreme demon that will be his main progress after God eater.
- He has a video on YouTube which is a tutorial of making a Demon Face on Geometry Dash.
- On September 4th, 2016, he uploaded a teaser video of Bloodlust.
- He is friends with Geomania who also verified his Nine Circles level Crying Souls. Geomania was also chosen by Knobbelboy to verify Fusion Z.
- Crying Souls quickly gained fame as it was the first Nine Circles remake to utilize moving objects.
- He crashed at 98% once and 97% three times on Bloodlust.
- One could say Knobbelboy has beaten Bloodbath the most times, as he has gotten past the 68% mark many times while practicing Bloodlust. (Estimate 70-500x)
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IapCZtxIpxksa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjeiZPRpOfWAhWB4SYKHVhEAnoQtwIIKDAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DIapCZtxIpxk&usg=AOvVaw0iI2_aMwmw3tVrpwjqTqF9
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXFNdXLToAE
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DOpW_O512Q