|Levels||30 (16 starred)|
LazerBlitz (also known as Lazer) is a popular level creator.
He is the creator of the "LazerBlitz Style", a type of decoration which features a lot in Manix648 levels. This kind of building style mostly utilises colour, with many vibrant decorations and designs. It usually has an extremely high object counts that breaks the object limit.
- X Grid
- Flaklypa GT - Lazer's first starred level
- Polargeist Delta
- WindFall - Lazer's first featured level
- Invisible Castle
- Theory of Duality
- System Override
- Deadlocked X - Lazer's first featured demon level
- Ultra Drivers
- System Crash
- Spacelocked - One of the first instances where Lazer has used a Noriega styled boss in a level
- Hyper Drivers
- Quest For Perfection - A remake of Old Cataclysm, which features a difficult mixed dual to replace the final wave
- Mayhem - One of Lazer's few demons (and levels in general) that does not feature a mixed dual
- Hyper Space - Lazer's final 2.0 level
- Spider Challenge - Lazer's first 2.1 level. It is what its name suggests.
- Spacedlocked Sequel - A sequel to Spacelocked
- Collab with Edicts
- Lazer has taken notice of his publicity due to duals, such as how he positions a line of text reading "Duals Incoming" before the drop in Hyper Space.