|Levels||30 (16 starred)|
LazerBlitz (also known as Lazer) is a popular and talented Canadian level creator in Geometry Dash. He is famous for making highly decorated tech-styled levels with good gameplay, which sometimes involves mixed dual segments. He has also appeared in numerous mega-collaborations such as Photovoltaic and Digital Descent. He is the creator of the "LazerBlitz style", a type of decoration which is featured a lot in Manix648 levels (the two are good friends). This kind of building style mostly utilizes bright colours, with many vibrant decorations and designs along with excessive use of the move trigger.
- X Grid
- Flaklypa GT - LazerBlitz's first rated level
- Polargeist Delta
- WindFall - LazerBlitz's first featured level
- Invisible Castle
- Theory of Duality
- System Override
- Deadlocked X - LazerBlitz's first featured demon-difficulty level
- Ultra Drivers
- System Crash
- Spacelocked - One of the first instances where Lazer has used a Noriega-styled boss-fight in a level
- Hyper Drivers - The sequel to Ultra Drivers
- Quest for Perfection - A remake of Old Cataclysm, which features a difficult mixed dual to replace the final wave segment. The colour scheme is also changed to blue instead of Cataclysm's red.
- Mayhem - One of LazerBlitz's few demons (and levels in general) that does not feature an asymmetrical dual.
- Hyper Space - LazerBlitz's final 2.0 level
- Spider Challenge - LazerBlitz's first 2.1 level.
- Spacelocked II - The sequel to Spacelocked
- Guardian - LazerBlitz's first art level
- Collab with Edicts
- Auditory Breaker
- He has taken notice of his publicity due to duals, such as how he positions a line of text reading "Duals Incoming" before the drop in Hyper Space.
- Unfortunately, LazerBlitz is playing infrequently, although he is making levels despite his slow progression.