|Levels||30 (16 starred)|
LazerBlitz (also known as Lazer) is a popular Canadian level creator in Geometry Dash. He is infamous for making highly decorated levels with good gameplay, which mostly involves mixed dual segments. He has also appeared in numerous mega-collaborations such as Photovoltaic and Fusion Z. He is the creator of the "LazerBlitz Style," a type of decoration which features a lot in Manix648 levels. This kind of building style mostly utilizes color, with many vibrant decorations and designs. It usually has an extremely high object counts that breaks the object limit.
- X Grid
- Flaklypa GT - Lazer's first starred level
- Polargeist Delta
- WindFall - Lazer's first featured level
- Invisible Castle
- Theory of Duality
- System Override
- Deadlocked X - Lazer's first featured demon level
- Ultra Drivers
- System Crash
- Spacelocked - One of the first instances where Lazer has used a Noriega styled boss in a level
- Hyper Drivers - The sequel to Ultra Drivers
- Quest for Perfection - A remake of Old Cataclysm, which features a difficult mixed dual to replace the final wave segment
- Mayhem - One of Lazer's few demons (and levels in general) that does not feature a mixed dual
- Hyper Space - Lazer's final 2.0 level
- Spider Challenge - Lazer's first 2.1 level. It is what its name suggests.
- Spacelocked II - The sequel to Spacelocked
- Collab with Edicts
- Auditory Breaker
- He has taken notice of his publicity due to duals, such as how he positions a line of text reading "Duals Incoming" before the drop in Hyper Space.
- Unfortunately, LazerBlitz quit Geometry Dash as of October 6th, 2017.