|His real name is Michael Reisner.|
|Levels||14 (All Starred)|
Michigun is a popular skilled mobile player who is ranked 4 on the global leaderboard of Geometry Dash. He currently has over 60,000 stars - less than 9,000 stars behind of the 1st on the global, NoctaFly, and over 900 demons beaten - only being outmatched by Pasiblitz, Noctafly, and Superchat. He has created levels that are Legend of Zelda based and temple themed. His nicknames are "Machine Gun" and "Michigan"'. He is also well known for liking triple spikes, and is one of the fastest star-grinders in the game.
He had achieved 1st on the leaderboards around late 2015 after beating zYmo98 (who currently ranks 5th) and 3xotic, the latter who left around October 2015 (with strong evidence that 3xotic was hacking to beat levels). On April 2017, Michigun was defeated by Shaggy23, xMiguel007 and NoctaFly and is now ranked 4th on the leaderboard.
- Demon Levels
- Forest Temple: his first 2.0 demon level, uses the song Haunted Woods by Waterflame, a forest-themed level.
- Lava Temple (collab with Gboy): a lava-themed demon level.
- Desert Temple (created by XLetricVenom and The Bil): a desert-themed demon, was not made by him but, the original creator asked him to verify it.
- Fire Temple: his second demon level, a fire-themed level.
- Water Temple: One of his first demon level in the temple series, a water-themed level.
- Shadow Temple: uses Clubstep as its song, a shadow-themed level.
- Normal Levels
- The Triple Trial: a medium-length level, the level is filled with triple spikes and uses the song, Flawless Wings of Yatagarasu by GLS, his hard level.
- The real Flappy Bird: a flappy bird-themed level. It uses the song Jumper by Waterflame.
- Parts in Collabs
- Michigun has a part in Bloodbath, critically acclaimed as one of the hardest parts in Bloodbath. The part uses the style he uses for every single temple level, which makes one of his parts very unique. Link: Click Here
- He also has a part in Yatagarasu, which also uses his ordinary temple style. It's also a very hard part like the one in Bloodbath, it might even be harder. He did complete it on his YouTube Channel: Click Here
- He also participated in the Artificial Ascent collaboration, creating a short part which has been shown on his YouTube channel. Link: Click Here.
- He and his friend the RealGoldenDash are planning to do a collab.
- He and Krazyman50 are planning on a collab called Butthole Temple.
- Because of Michigun's love for triple spikes, many levels tend to hide the statement "Every level needs a triple" or "For Michigun" behind a set of triple spikes as an Easter egg, shown in levels such as Acceleration or VeritY.
- Because of his amount of stars, he has been banned from the leaderboards a lot of times in the past. A while ago, he was banned after earning exactly 35,000 stars and 5555 user coins.
- He has had 61161 stars since June 2017, which could possibly mean that he has quit Geometry Dash.