Mirror Force is an Medium Demon level created by Dudex during late 2.0.
This is one of the most popular demons due to being probably the easiest one in the late period of Update 2.0. It also boasts amazing designs, vivid colors and multi-thematic stages. This is a very easy demon.
This level has a logo as well, which appears twice in the level. It depicts an artwork of a blue planet impacted by an asteroid that generates a red ray of light, with the name of the level in red (MIRROR) and white (FORCE).
The level starts with a basic slow speed cube segment with a couple of speed changes, accompanied by a calm piano melody. After a auto ship sequence with the logo of the level, the music drops leading to a long fast-paced game-play with a lot of sequences (waves, mini waves, cubes, UFOs, robots) and gravity changes that can easily throw off the player. At a point a dual portal occurs; however the player is helped by the arrows that sign when the player must jump, just like in the following part. After two very brief dual ship sequences, the player goes to the hardest part of the level: three mashing wave sections divided by two semi-auto cube segments. After that, the level starts to lose difficulty: before a quite easy ball segment with no tricks, then a nearly auto cube segment with three taps, finally a quite easy ship-UFO-antigravity UFO with numerous transitions. The drop ends and the player enters the last sequence of the level, which spans for the last 25% of the level: a very easy cube segment with simple jumps and no tricks, in a gradually gaining speed. When the buildup occurs, the player enters an auto cube segment, and when the drop beats the logo of the level appears once again, with text saying, "Thanks for playing." Then, the level ends.
This level features three silver user coins.
- The first one can be attained with a key that places under the second wave portal. The player has to not jump in order to get the key, then he will be teleported in the portal. The coin is located after the third wave segment where a wall of thorns uses to place.
- The second one can be attained in the ball part, by skipping an orb and tapping a semi-hided green orb that lends to a fake wall where is located the coin.
- The third one can be attained in the last cube, by not jumping near a "?" signal. The player will fall in a secret zone, where can get the coin after jumping two sets of spikes.
- The level uses an impressive 50,000 objects.
- This level is improperly rated demon, since Dudex requested just 8 stars.
- It is based on the Mirror Force Yu-Gi-Oh card.