Not to be confused with the upcoming 2.1 level, Moonlight?
Moonlight Sonata is a Harder 6* level by CubicYT, and it is his most popular level so far.
The level starts with a small intro-like section, leading into a ship part with the first coin, hidden in a block. Afterwards you go into another intro-like section, which goes into a UFO part. After the UFO, the drop comes with an insane Wave part with the second coin in a small space under a saw-blade. After the wave part is mini-ball part. After a slow-big-ball transition, you enter a robot section with high-speeds. Afterwards you go into the final drop section which is a dual-cube part with the third coin by not using the orb. Finally you go into a mini cube section with the credits and other things, then you have beaten the level.
- Serponge commented, "noice :D and kreygasmic gameplay."
- This level won 5th place in TheOutlowLP's contest.
- This level was entered into way too many contests.
- ToshDeluxe played this level on stream. It was also the first level to be added to the "Deserved to be played and recorded" list.
- ToshDeluxe did a level request video for it now too.