|Levels||30 (All starred)|
|Position|| 435180 (Global)
Ever since Neptune's v2 levels were first created, you can easily find RobTop level remixes everywhere, from easy remakes to extreme demon remakes. In 1.9, Neptune was suspicious of being a hacker, and soon quit in the middle of 1.9 for no real reason, but it has been recently discovered that Neptune has returned.
- V2 Levels
- Normal Rated:
- Stereo Madness v2 - his first Normal rated level. Obvioulsy a remake of Stereo Madness.
- Hard Rated:
- Back on Track v2 - Neptune's first Hard rated level and remake of Back on Track.
- Polargeist v2 - Remake of Polargeist.
- Dry Out v2 - Remake of Dry Out.
- Harder Rated:
- Base After Base v2 - Neptune's first Harder rated level and a remake of Base After Base.
- Insane Rated:
- Can't Let Go v2 - Neptune's first Insane rated level and remake of Can't Let Go.
- Jumper v2 - Remake of Jumper.
- Time Machine v2 - Remake of Time Machine.
- Cycles v2 R - Remake of Cycles.
- Blast Processing v2 - Neptune's latest insane rated level and remake of Blast Processing.
- Easy Demon:
- xStep v2 - Neptune's first Easy Demon rated level and remake of xStep.
- Theory of Everything v2 - remake of Theory of Everything.
- Electroman Adventures v2 - Remake of Electroman Adventures
- Medium Demon:
- Clutterfunk v2 - Neptune's first Medium Demon rated level and remake of Clutterfunk.
- Electrodynamix v2 - Remake of Electrodynamix.
- Hexagon Force v2 - Remake of Hexagon Force.
- Hard Demon:
- Clubstep v2 - Remake of Clubstep.
- Theory of Everything II v2 - Neptune's latest level, latest demon, hardest v2 level and remake of Theory of Everything II.
- Demon Levels
- Non-Demon or V2 Rated Levels
- Standard Madness
- Jungle Joyride: Neptune's latest Hard rated level.
- Practice World
- Neo Dry Out: Neptune's latest Harder rated level.
- Auto Levels
- Clutterfunk v2 Auto: Neptune's first and only Auto rated level.
- He has gotten every single of his verified (or hacked) and shared levels rated by RobTop.
- Most of Neptune's levels are in RobTop map packs, notably his v2 levels.
- All of Neptune's levels are featured.
- Neptune has made the first 'Spike jump' in-game, it is usually a 1.7 colored block with a blending and has a color of black, allowing it to be an actual invisible ramp/block, this was later then used in several hard levels. (This was mostly the use of invisible blocks, before Alpha Trigger was made)
- Neptune's levels never use custom songs, not even in his 1.9 levels.
- He decorated Red World.
- He has returned to Geometry Dash as of December 2017.