|This page is a stub. You can help Geometry Dash Fan wiki by editing it. You might want to extend it to show your wiki love!|
|Creator||Rustam, Zobros, Viprin (publisher) and MaxiS9 (verifier)|
|Song||NK-Nine Circles (Xtrullor Remix)|
Nine CircleX is a 2.1 Insane Demon collaboration between Rustam, Zobros, and Viprin, and verified by MaxiS9. It is Zobros' last level (he created the layout) and Viprin's first Nine Circles level. It is a direct and official sequel to the original Nine Circles by Zobros. The song is the Xtrullor remix of Nine Circles, the original song.
- The first user coin is at 12%, which the player can ignore.
- The second user coin is in 35%. It can be obtained easily by jumping directly after getting 35%.
- The third and final user coin is at the end of the level. It is given as a reward if the player manages to get all the keys.
- The first key is at 54%. To get it simply hold the wave for a half a second, like in Ultra Paracosm.
- The second key is at 60%. It is similar to the first key but is harder due to it being a mini wave.
- The third key is at 65%. It can be obtained by going through the obstacles.
- NoctaFly considers this the worst Nine Circles level, and most people agree. But Sonic Circles 2, is considered to be overwhelmingly terrible and worse than Nine CircleX.
- Temporum claims this the second worst Nine Circles level, saying over and over that he will never touch this level ever again.
- The letters flashing before the drop are as follows:
- 死 (shi) - Death
- 運命 (unmei) - Fate
- 破滅 (ha'metsu) - Ruin / Destruction
- 陰茎 (in'kei) - Penis
- 闇 - (yami) - Darkness
- After the drop, to the straight fly, one more word appears:
- 滅亡 - (metsubou) - Downfall