| YouTube Channel
Pasiblitz is an extremely talented German player and creator who is most famous for being the first player to beat 1000 demons and creating demons like X Adventure and The Caverns.
- Dualplex - Another 1.9 Demon-worthy level styled like most of the 1.9 levels.
- Momentum - A 1.9 level that many say should have been rated or featured.
- Wave Shenanigans - A really hard wave challenge.
- X Adventure Copyable - A copyable version of X Adventure containing a secret way.
- Arctic Area - A glow-based and Demon-worthy level that never got rated.
- Luck - An early 1.9 level reminiscent of ToE2.
- Rainbowrace - A rainbow-themed level.
- Hex Flex - A Hexagon Force-styled level with the official song Hexagon Force.
- Hexamans Adventure - A glow-styled level with the official song Electroman Adventures.
- Demonclub - A 1.8 red-and-black level with the official song Clubstep.
Hard Demon levels
- Lets Bounce - An early 1.9 timing-based demon.
Insane Demon levels
- The Caverns - A moderately difficult 1.9 level, many think of it as the easiest Insane Demon of Geometry Dash.
- The Caverns II - A sequel to The Caverns.
- X Adventure - A very difficult Electroman Adventures remake.
- X Adventure is his only level that contains verified user coins.
- The last comment he made on his account was on his level X Adventure Copyable.