|Plasma Pulse II|
Plasma Pulse II is a 2.0 Hard Demon created by and Smokes. It is known mainly for hard timings and some tight spaces. The level also keeps the same style throughout the level. It is generally considered an Insane Demon and is #92 on the Official Geometry Dash Demonlist.
The level starts with a difficult cube section with some hard timings and tricky orb placements. This is followed by a similar ball segment. Next, there is a very tight wave segment that eventually goes through a lot of size portals. There is then a UFO part with a bunch of jump orbs and hard timings. Then there is a dual cube segment with some hard timings as well as a little memorization. Afterwards, there is a ship sequence with several portals that later becomes a half speed dual segment. Then there is a slow cube with some hard timings that later becomes a robot part. Then it goes back into a cube to transition into a difficult dual cube segment. The length of the dual cube segment will be separated by two cube/robot mixed dual segments, which in general requires lots of skill and timing. Then there is a robot part with a 2-spike jump and then the level ends, displaying the text "Smokes" and "Giron".
- The first coin is located in the first cube section. The player must not tap the blue gravity portal/yellow orb at 8%, and then must make 2 key jumps to get the coin.
- The second coin is located at the ball segment at around 22%. The player has to tap the blue jump orb to go through a fake and get the coin.
- The third coin is located around 78% within the half speed cube segment. The player must tap the green jump orb quickly and go through a fake to claim the coin.
- The level was originally going to be a solo level.
- Hence the name, the level has a prequel called Plasma Pulse, but also a sequel called Plasma Pulse III.