|| México, México
|| 2106 (Global)
| YouTube Channel
is a popular Mexican player and level creator in Geometry Dash. He has beaten numerous hard demons, including Cataclysm
, Ice Carbon Diablo X
- Unrated Levels
- Theory of r3yga copy
- Theory of r3yga auto
- Ninja Gaiden
- Theory of r3yga
- Levan Polka 2
- Levan Polka
- Reyga Dreamer
- In The End
- Chaos Fantasy v3
- Auto toe2 vFinal
- He has 12 upload levels, but none of them are rated.
- He is the first person to beat Heartbeat after its creator Krazyman50.
- He had to beat it on a copyable because of the lag he got in the original version.
- He doesn't plays with mouse like most players. Instead he plays with both space bar and up arrow key.
- He has beaten all his Demons on a 60hz monitor.
- He follows various demons list.
- Two of them are Zobros and Hinds demons. All of them beaten.
- He is currently trying to beat Krazyman50 demons list with 2 of them already beaten, Rearmed and Heartbeat. The following one will be Conical Depression and after that he is going for Phobos.
- He also is trying to beat the top 50 hardest demons.
- He has the worst fail at Ice Carbon Diablo X with 98%.
- He was considered "The green Cyclic" after changing his icons to a green version of Cyclic ones and naming himself like that.
- This later changed after he changed his colors to original Cyclic's one and using a inverted seahorse ship, similar to the one used by Zobros.
- He has created a level called Multicircles which is two Nine Circles played continuously, similar to MultyClysm by TrusTa.
- He has beaten the old version of Cataclysm making his name appear on the honor list at the end of the Cataclysm update.
- He is continuously criticized by his followers due the fact he beats many of his demons while he is at his work.