|Red World Rebirth|
|Creator||Riot, SaRy, Neptune, Findexi, Hinds, Viprin|
Red World Rebirth is an extreme demon level created by Riot and more, reborn from Red World by SaRy and Neptune. Originally, the gameplay was made by SaRy, the original design was made by Neptune, and the new design was made by Viprin, Hinds, and Findexi. It is known mainly for its tight spaces and crucial timings. It is generally considered to be an Insane Demon, or an Extreme Demon.
The level starts off with a difficult ball part with many very hard timings. Then, there is a long ship segment with some rather tight spaces. This is followed by a short cube segment with 3 triple spike jumps, and then a very hard mini UFO sequence with numerous rather difficult spaces and excessive mashing. Then, there is a ship segment that starts off with a moderately tight space with many gravity portals, and then a rather tight mini ship with many hard to see sawblades. Afterwards, there is a very long, hard, and tight swing-copter sequence that is mainly based on navigating tight spaces and avoiding clusters of sawblades. Then, there is a very long ship part that starts with a rather tight short ship sequence, and then an extremely tight and long space full of one space flying, and then another ship part similar to the beginning of the long ship part, but a lot longer, and with more memorization required. Afterwards, there is a rather long swing-copter section, along with many tight spaces. This is followed by a very tight ship sequence. Then, the level displays "Gameplay by SaRy and Neptune," "Design by Hinds Findexi Viprin", and finally "Verified by Riot." Then, the level ends.
- The original Red World has been impossible since Update 1.9.
- TrusTa, who took part in the Infrared collaboration, is the first player to beat this level. He beat the level with around 2,300 attempts. Sunix later beat the level, with around the same attempts as TrusTa. Another player named Hawkfire7 beat it even quicker, with only 1,537 attempts.
- This remake is actually slightly easier than the original or slightly harder than the original depending on who you ask. While the flying parts are extremely buffed, the swing copter parts are actually nerfed.
- The original Red World was verified by SrGuillester.
- SebQuero11 crashed at 95%.
- Surv crashed at 79%.
- Riot crashed at 93%, 94%, and 96%.
- Sunix(Deam) crashed at 74% and 75%.
- BlassCFB crashed at 96%.
- Hawkfire7 crashed at 75%, 76%, and 88%.
- GuitarHeroStyles crashed at 81%.