|Difficulty||Hard (requested Auto)|
Retro Trouble is an Auto level created by Minh6969. It is a retro-themed level with unverified user coins. It was uploaded in June 2016.
The level starts as a ship sequence with a parallax background and a Low Detail Mode, there is a coin located in one of the tower blocks.
After that, the player enters a Ball segment and continues to pass through obstacle. Then, the player enters a robot segment with a spinning sawblade made of pulsing trangles in the background.
Next, the player gets flips up and down by gravity pads and gets teleported up and also tranforms into a triple speed UFO segment which has to jump through spinning obstacles and enter a wave segment.
Afterwards, the player will enter a ship sequence and must collect 3 keys to open 3 doors to get to the next part. After that, the player enters a Ball segment with a background filling itself up with blending blocks. Also, another user coin is located there.
Then, the player enters a ship sequence and must do a three-space flying and then gets tranformed into a Wave and the player must direct the wave through some relatively tight spaces.
Then, the player enters a cube segment and falls down through a parallax background. Afterwards, the player enters a boss fight. The boss will attack by shooting lasers at the player. After they dodged all of the boss' attacks, it will begin shattering and the player gets teleported to a ship part with rotating effects in the background.
The level continues by tranforming the player into a mini-cube and making them land on a 3-dimensional structure with two spikes going towards the player.
After it, the player will be teleported into a Wave part and must wave through 3d obstacles which resembles the level "Spacial" by G4lvatron.
Finally, the player will turn into a normal speed cube segment and jump over four spikes.
Right after this, there will be two ways to proceed:
- If the player doesn't do anything, it will go through the lower way and finish the level without the last coin.
- If the player jumps, the player will go to the higher way which has the sentence "For Michigun >>>" and will have a non-auto set of triple spikes waiting at the end. After passing through it, the player will successfully obtain the last coin.
The level then ends.
There are 3 user coins hidden in the level:
- The first user coin is located inside of a tower block on the first Ship part, you must control your player to go into the tower block so the auto can't move you over that tower block.
- The next user coin is in the second ball segment. After passing the four pillars, there's a coin located in mid air, after collecting it, the player must use a green orb to dash to the next obstacle or he/she will crash into the ceiling.
- The third and last coin is located at the end of the level. There are two routes, upper route and lower route, if you do nothing, you'll enter the lower route and finish the level with no last coin. And if you jump right at the transition of the 2 routes, you'll enter the upper route which there will be a non-auto triple spike jump and a coin on top of it. The player must jump over it and complete the level.
- This is Minh6969's fourth level.
- This level used 357 groups.
- The part using the most groups is the second ball sequence, which uses more than 150 groups.