|Country||North Carolina, United States|
|Levels||26 (2 starred)|
Satcho (ZoomEyes in-game) was an American Geometry Dash player who skyrocketed in popularity amidst his career due to beating multiple Extreme and Insane Demons on 60hz, such as Bloodbath and Cosmic Calamity. He currently has over 6000 stars, 133 Secret Coins, over 1000 User Coins, over 200 Demon levels beaten, and 2 creator points. However, as of June 2017, he is no longer playing the game, having been driven out of the community due to bullying and the general negative nature he experienced.
- Ice Carbon Zust
- Unnerfed The Ultimate Phase
- He hosted a Creator Contest.
- He had a trend of jumping over the last pad in a level, when present and able to.
- During 2017, Satcho distanced himself from the community after facing increasing levels of harassment and negativity, before finally quitting and removing all traces of his persona from the internet in an act of cybersuicide. Since then, his persona has been relentlessly exploited.
- Months after quitting, Satcho's Geometry Dash account was hacked by an unknown entity, his username being changed to "ZoomEyes". As of April 2018, none of his levels have been modified.
- An impostor twitter account was created in June 2016, though was relatively unknown (likely with a different username and persona entirely) until January 2018, when the first tweet was sent.
- This account sends meta tweets centered on Satcho's actual persona and friend group on a regular basis.
- There is also a YouTube channel associated with the impostor account.
- The account hasn't showed a reluctance in communicating with other players in the community. This has led many to believe that the account really is Satcho, essentially reanimating the storm that was thought to have vanished with his official quitting. Many of these accounts have fired shots back at the account, harassing and even publicly speaking against the fake Satcho persona.
- As of June 2018, the account has gone inactive.
- Some argue that the harassment Satcho faced during his time playing the game was derived purely from anti-fat bias as well as his relatively young age. However, the harsher harassment is also apparently derived from immature behavior on Satcho's end, with players claiming that he had sparked the fire that led to his quitting. It is unknown if all these claims are true.