|Song||Lunatic Princess (Raigon Mix)|
Scarlet Devil is a 2.0 Hard Demon created by AirSwipe. It is inspired by Scarlet Surge by Insendium.
Scarlet Devil is inspired by Scarlet Surge by Insendium, although Scarlet Devil is harder than Scarlet Surge. It also seems so include some other parts inspired from other demons. For example, the mini wave resembles the mini wave in Ultrasonic, and the last wave (first half) resembles the final wave in Cataclysm, just like the straight ship corridors with gravity and mirror switches.
User Coins Edit
- The first coin can be found at the mini wave. Its located close to the ceiling of the wave part.
- The second coin is located at the robot part. You have to jump on the third pillar (when you have to go up), and then fall down into the fourth pillar to get the coin.
- The third coin is located at the auto cube part after the ball part. There are multiple spinning deco's above you. You have to jump into the third one to get the coin.
- Scarlet Devil was verified by Cobalt, since it was a little too difficult for AirSwipe at the time.
- Scarlet Devil is the first rated Surge styled level other than Sapphire Surge and Scarlet Surge by Insendium.
- Scarlet Devil is not the first Surge styled level by AirSwipe, he also created Scarlet Surge v2, Horizon Surge and Cascade Surge. Scarlet Devil is the hardest of them all.
- One of the earlier names for Scarlet Devil were Demon Surge and Devil Surge.
- The name for Scarlet Devil is mostlikely inspired from the Japanese game series called Touhou Project, ironically the music is a remix of Kaguya Houraisan's theme Lunatic Princess, not the theme of either of the Scarlet Sisters (Seen in the thumbnail of Cobalt's verification video)