Not to be confused with Silent Club by Player 1107696.
Silent Clubstep is a 1.8 impossible level created by Sailent. It is one of the most famous impossible levels in Geometry Dash history.
This level is often regarded as one of the hardest 1.8 levels in the game. This is most likely attributed to its use of tight spaces, four spike jumps, and a slew of difficulty to maneuver obstacles. However, with slight nerfs to the impossible parts, it can be beaten, just as Silent Club was by Superex.
- This used to be one of the most disliked levels.
- Due to updated hitboxes, the level is now impossible.
- As of now, the only people that have "completed" this level (Except GMW DaRkNeSs) in normal mode have used cheats to beat it.
- Zobros was the first person to beat this level in practice mode while recording.
- Sunix completed this level in practice mode in 495 attempts.
- The creator of this level used hacks to verify it.
- This level is most likely inspired by another impossible level called Silent Club.
- Because of Update 2.0, Nautilus2k (who is Sailent) made a new account for all of Sailent's levels, and transferred all the levels there. The author's name changed to SuperNautilus so many people considered the level deleted.
- Although the most popular copy of Silent Clubstep is uploaded by Sailence, this is not the original. This copy is slightly nerfed yet still not verified legitimately.
- ZorroZ Zet and GMW DaRkNeSs are currently the only people to have beaten Silent Clubstep in normal mode (ZorroZ Zet With speed hacks) and have a video footage of it.
- ZorroZ Zet hacked this level to x0.05 speed in the video below.
- In late 2.0, an unknown player by the name of ZenthicYoshi went from 79-100 on Silent Clubstep legitimately.
- In 1.9, Sailent created a buffed and extended remake of this level called Sailent Clubstar.
- The easiest part of Silent Clubstep is 79-100, since it is just a block maze where you have to get to a hole in the wall.
- Many think you need to jump over the wall but this is actually wrong. It is impossible to jump over the wall because it was a three block jump if you wanted to do it. There was one hole in the wall slightly above the center you needed to enter. In a version uploaded by Sailence, there are more holes in the wall at the end and you can jump over easily.
- Sea1997 has uploaded a video pondering over the question if Silent Clubstep would ever be verified.
- Surprisingly, nearly half of this level is possible and can be mastered rather easily.
- This could mean that the level could be possible. However, some parts like the beginning and the two gravity orb spam segments or even the triple speed mixed dual segment towards the end of the level would need to be heavily nerfed.