|Difficulty||( Demon) lost|
|Level ID||(3873452) deleted|
|Song||Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites|
Skrillex Party is now an unrated level created by Nether. Most people seem to think that Theory of Skrillex was inspired by this level. This level, unfortunately, was unrated when the original song used in the level was banned from Newgrounds. People consider this level to be an easy demon.
The level starts with some fake jump orbs and pads, along with noticeable fake line trolling. Then the player will become dual, which is quite easy, due to it being parallel. After the dual segment, the player will transform into a ship with fake paths and noticeable fake line trolling, which is not very hard but still hard due to tight spaces. After the ship, the player will transform into a tight but still very easy wave, with only one fake line trolling. After the wave, the player will transform into a cube, which is auto. After the cube, the player will transform into a difficult UFO with high speed, obstacles everywhere and tight spaces. The level goes on like this while hopping between segments, until the ball with many fake orbs and invisible blocks. But it is still quite easy. Then the player will transform into a wave which is very similiar to first UFO. And then the player will become dual, but it is not very hard. After the dual, the player will transform into a mini wave which is very similiar to Theory of Skrillex's infamous mini wave part. And then the level will end with creator's name.
- If you look at date published for the Theory of Skrillex, it shows that Skrillex Party was made after it.
- Since the original song was removed, Nether needed to update the level with a remixed version of the song and 2.0 decorations.
- Anaban (a Hacker) hacked this Level to a free Demon, but it was removed from the server.
- After the deletion of the level, if a player wants to search a level with filters that include Skrillex Party (e.g. a demon that starts for "S" or a level of whatever difficulty that starts for "sk") they will find nothing. Instead, they must use filters to exclude this level from the results.
- If a player who has beaten Skrillex Party save and reload the data, he/she will lose 10 stars and a demon.