|Sound of Infinity|
|Creator||Psychomaniac14 and more|
|Song||Sound of Infinity|
Sound of Infinity is an upcoming Extreme Demon collaboration by Psychomaniac14, Team Drogon and more.
This level uses 1.7 design, using colored objects. In addition, it uses jump orbs from Update 2.1 as well as rotating objects. This level is still currently in the early development stages so anything seen may look drastically different in the final version. Due to the extreme difficulty of it, from seen from the first preview, it also may be of Silent difficulty.
Psychomaniac14 also said "Sound of Infinity is harder than Soul Circles v2"
The following people are building in this collaboration: (as of September 19, 2017)
The following people are decorating this collaboration: (as of September 19, 2017)
- B u r n
- It is possible to assume that the level is set to take a significantly long time to build, as Psychomaniac14 said that he would decorate the level, but is busy due to school.
- He later made it into a collaboration as he realised that it was going to be significantly harder to do than he had actually realised.
- In the preview, it says "All past this line is new -->" at the beginning of the level, right after the first obstacle.
- Although it seems like the creator just started making it, the level has been in development for a long time now. It is unsure of how long though, as all evidence of how long it has been in development outside of an early copyable has been lost to the Internet.
- However it is possible that the level has been in development since extremely early in 2.0