|This page is a stub. You can help Geometry Dash Fan wiki by editing it. You might want to extend it to show your wiki love!|
|Creator||Team Umbra (Verified by DiamondSplash)|
Spacial Rend is a 2.1 Extreme Demon mega-collaboration created by Eclipsed and Team Umbra, which was verified by DiamondSplash. It was recently changed to number #2 on the Demon List, above Plasma Pulse Finale (#3) and below Bloodlust (#1.)
The first trace of Spacial Rend was actually during August 2017, when members of the megacollab started uploading videos of their parts in Spacial Rend.
Later, a new Extreme Demon megacollab by Eclipsed was confirmed when he uploaded a preview of his own part on November 5, 2017. However, this level generally didn't get much hype by the community until October 19, when DiamondSplash uploaded a full preview of the entire level saying that he would be the verifier. This level then got a decent amount of attention, the video by DiamondSplash reaching over 37,000 views as of now.
Eclipsed then uploaded a visual trailer of Spacial Rend, while DollarC uploaded another full preview video, noting the level now had small visual updates. At this point, Spacial Rend was pretty much finished and it was ready to be verified by DiamondSplash.
DiamondSplash made progress quickly, but he didn't show any progress videos until he got to 75% - a massive and breathtaking record. DiamondSplash continued to practice Spacial Rend until December 24, when he finally verified Spacial Rend after 14,930 attempts.
- Tsukifuto (0-2%): The level begins with the appearance of the LDM (Low Detail Mode) next to a Robot at normal speed which has a crossing that requires jumps in the indicated places, timing, and the orbs, to avoid floating structures and columns full of spikes. At the beginning, you can see Tsuki's name written just before jumping. This part has a decoration of white, blue and black tones; The desing of the blocks is quite elaborate since it has a futuristic effect. Besides that, it is supported by the effects of the environment.
- AlexPG (2-4%): Alex's part starts with a mini Spider of the same speed, in which the player must make quick movements through obstacles such as walls with blunt objects and close; besides doing a very complicated timing of orbs; the part ends up touching a green arrow and then a pink arrow, while it is impelled with the same one it can be seen written the name AlexPG. This part predominates in its totality the dark pink color and the black one; its decoration is of a stellar / spatial style with many details in the structures giving a "mechanical" aspect to the environment.
- Vapen (4-7%): The drop starts with a mini cube at speed x4. In this part you must go through a complicated path which consists of jumping by ramps and orbs with gravity changes and specific jumps on ramps. While dodging skewers present in structures, the level changes in severity and speed. In the middle of the journey, it expresses the name Vapen. This part has a simple decoration than that of the previous ones, but with great effects like flashes and movements; It has a style in the basic but original structures, its structures have small details of light in the form of line, in addition to having an atmosphere based on movement and flashes.
- 123ev4n (8-11%): 123ev4n's part starts with the same cube gameplay but at speed x2 which is driven by ramp and an area full of orbs in which you must touch the correct one. Then the level transitions to a short wave sectoin which implies the player to fly straight between two columns. Next, in a ship section at speed x3, the player must straight fly through a narrow path of spikes (besides being able to appreciate the name of 123ev4n and the phrase "straight flying of"). Then the part ends, with an inverted Robot which must be propelled with great precision from a ramp through two spiked structures. The player will then jump into green and red orbs. This part has a decoration based on the details, both in the structures and in the setting; It has a cybernetic style in which various colors such as blue, orange, yellow and purple chrome predominate.
- Logic (12-18%):
- This level is based off the move Spacial Rend from the Pokémon franchise, which is a move exclusive to the legendary Pokémon Palkia.
- This level was originally meant to be harder than Bloodbath, but now is in the Top 5 demons list.
- This level has a total of 192,827 objects, which is even more than Bloodlust.
- This was originally 7th, then 5th, then 3rd, then 4th, then back to 3rd, then 2nd on the Official Geometry Dash Demonlist.