SuperNova is a demon level by Motu.
The level starts with a ship, full of crucial timing and gravity portals, which is followed by a brief moderate ball and an extremely confusing maze ball. After that the player sets on the classical single speed cube, which is apparently easy, but hides an huge amount of invisible teleporters and invisible passages on the spikes, making it extremely annoying and confusing. The cube becomes nearly auto before the drop, when, hitting a green ring, the player goes to the infamous wave. This part is made very hard, using the fake lines+spikes typical of Classic and Catastrophic, the slow tight parts of Nine Circles, the mashing mini parts of Fairydust, a long dual part with several mashing typical of Silhouette and a final epileptic ship like Figures, but longer and harder. Then the song becomes melancholic and the background switches to black; the creator's signature makes below a tight ship corridor delimited by spikes. Just like Silhouette, the player mustn't go to the upper route because of an hidden sawblade that closes the passage.
- This is one of the few 2.0 Nine Circles Levels to use a pretty 1.9 design and the classical epileptic wave.
- This is one of the few NC to start with a ship, the others being Figures, For The Taking and Ultimate Circles.
- The level has practically the same sequences of Figures.
- Unlike Silent Circles, the wave doesn't feature one of the two dubstep drops of the song.
- The colour scheme is light blue like Fear Me, but during the wave other shades of colours are visible, like turquoise, lime green and even yellow.