The Temple levels series is a popular trend born during Update 1.8 from the first Geometry Dash player in the leader-board at the time, Michigun (now at #2), who took inspiration from The Legend of Zelda. This is one of the longest ever and most successful official trends ever, only behind Nine Circles Levels. The first levels were created by Michigun himself, or verified by him. Since Update 2.0, numerous other creators continued the trend, especially Serponge, who made three different temple levels.
Most temple levels start and finished with two symmetrical flights of steps. Each level present a precise theme, who gives the name to it, and is based about a natural element, a habitat or a concept. The first levels by Michigun used to suggest the theme only with a colour scheme, while the last 2.0 levels features extremely detailed designs. Each level contains the Triforce at the end.
Except for a case, each level is rated demon, and precisely their difficulty goes from medium to very hard. The main difficulties of the levels are the timing based sections, with tight spaces, traps and some memorization.
List of Temple levels
Note that despite the name, Dragon Temple by Kr0nos is not actually a level of the series.
|Water Temple||Michigun||10||Can't Let Go by DJVI|
|Fire Temple||Michigun||10||Base After Base by DJVI|
|Shadow Temple||Michigun||10||Clubstep by DJ-Nate|
|Lava Temple||Michigun+Ggb0y||10||Silent Hill Dubstep by Jewelz123|
|Snow Temple||Evasium+Ggb0y||10||Silent Hill Dubstep by Jewelz123|
|Forest Temple||Michigun||10||Haunted Woods by Waterflame|
|Desert Temple||XLectricVenom+The Bil+Michigun||10||Morocco by Step|
|Cyber Temple||Havok+Giron David||10||System Split by F-777|
|Sky Temple||TheFakeLogik||10||Sky Fortress by Waterflame|
|Crystal Temple||BGames+The Kris||10||Enigma by Xtrullor|
|Arachnid Temple||Viprin+Serponge||10||Lord Of The Koopas by Vcrock|
|Gold Temple||Serponge||10||Zelda II: Palace Theme Remix by Xtrullor|
|Ancient Temple||Serponge||10||Electrodynamix by DJ-Nate|
|Shadow Temple||N4xxol||10||Betrayal of Fear by Goukisan|
|Mario Temple||Davjt123||10||Super Mario World - Castle Theme Remix by Meganeko|
|Blood Temple||Spectex||10||-Boneyard- by Waterflame|
|Ocean Temple||Sharks||9||Undertale-Heartbreak by NyxTheShield|
- Fire Temple and Shadow Temple￼ feature main songs although being already 1.9 levels.
- Snow Temple is basically a remake of Lava Temple. Except for the color scheme (White instead of orange), the first half of the level, made by Ggb0y is practically the same￼ of Lava Temple.
- Ocean Temple is the only not demoned remake for its shortness.
- Ancient Temple is basically an old school styled temple level (1.6 design).
- Desert Temple was made by XLectricVenom and The Bil, while Michigun verified and uploaded it.
- Lava Temple is considered the easiest demon in the series. Someone considers Gold Temple the easiest, but it can be very laggy on mobile.