|Levels||22 (none starred)|
TheRealTimelord (more commonly known as Timelord) is a skilled 60Hz Canadian player and level creator in Geometry Dash. He has been in multiple teams such as Team Revolution, TeamDashCrafted and TeamGeoCreators. He has beaten just over 100 demons and has just over 2000 stars. He is good friends with many famous Geometry Dash players including Nasgubb, Xaro, Skitten, Giron David, GuitarHeroStyles and more.
His Published Levels:
- Stereo Madness 2 - His very first level, made at the beginning of 1.9.
- Ultimate Destruction - Remake of the Geometry Dash beta level, also known as Level 0, Ultimate Destruction.
- Galaxystep - His third level, was made in 1.8 and then updated and slightly buffed in 1.9. His second ever level.
- BasicTime 1 - His first "Effect" level, this was inspired by the Dorabae-Basic series. It contains very decent game-play.
- BasicTime 2 - This is his "Best Work." He worked on this for 7 months before releasing it as his final 1.9 level. His first actual decorated level. He has since updated it and changed the background and ground, as well as added User Coins and slightly buffing the last wave segment in 2.0.
- Thanks Guys - This was an auto level that thanks the people who appreciate him and also shows the friendships he has had over his time as a Geometry Dash player.
- Lossmartz - A collab with Lossmartz that was never finished.
- Universe Fusion - Timelord's first Megacollab, it was hosted in 1.9 aimed to be an easy demon. To this day, he still considers it to have good game-play.
- Sound Effect - An unfinished level with a free copy.
- Boss Idea - A simple level that was made when he got bored. He was going to use something similar in an upcoming level that still has not had any info about it revealed.
- Bass Knight - A level made for April Fools Day.
- My Part In Yata - Timelord's entry for Viprin's CC7
- Shitty Fusion - A level made specifically just to join the shitty trend that has now died off.
- Final Flight - Timelord's 2nd Megacollab that was hosted in 1.9 specifically because of the #SaveTriAxis drama that was happening at the time. Made by Domin8or,Drakaglin,Zoromurr and more.
- Time Distortion - Timelord's very first 2.0 Level. It is a hard Stereo Madness remake that uses his twist on the classic style, this is the first level in his -Time- series. It is rated Harder, even though most consider it as an Insane or even Easy Demon difficulty level due to the timing,skill and memorization required to beat it.
- Ice Cubes - A random level that "he found in his create folder."
- Tribute to Yoshidash - This is a level that explained what his good friend, Yoshidash, was going through at the time.
- Challenge - A challenge level that he made when he was bored, he used a cool new trick that he discovered you could do with the ball.
- His first Demon was Crescendo by Mask643.
- He is aiming to be the first mobile player to beat Bloodbath, currently sitting at 30%.
- His first friend in GD was Viprin, surprisingly.
- He started playing Geometry Dash in late 1.5.
- He is verifying Quantum Processing, an extremely buffed version of Blast Processing originally created by Riot and Hinds.
- He is attempting to verify Fexty legitimately in the hopes that it would hopefully get rated Demon.
- He is a member of TeamGeoCreators, a new team of creators much like TeamN2, TheHexagonDashers and more.
- He might be a participant of Deimos, the sequel to Phobos, a popular Extreme Demon mega-collaboration by Tygrysek and more, published by Krazyman50.
- He once used a 70Hz monitor for Steam version. Now he uses a 60Hz monitor instead.