Not to be confused with the other Nine Circles remake, The RealistiK.
|Composer||Rukkus (a.k.a. Nightkilla or Realistik)|
The Realistic is a difficult and somewhat buggy Nine Circles remake by Softable. It is made most difficult by its wave that has a huge amount of very tight spaces and requires very good mashing and timing skills. Due to its moderate difficulty, it is sometimes considered a medium demon, even if loses it's difficulty dramatically in the second half of the level.
The level is a Nine Circles styled level, and holds many aspects of the typical Nine Circles level, but is known for being quite buggy, most notably at the auto cube part for causing the player Riot to crash many times because of bugs.
The level starts with a moderate and buggy cube with crucial timing and traps. After the cube, the player will transform into a difficult ship with many slopes (Some of them lead to death) and sawblades everywhere. After the ship, the player will transform into a auto cube and then they will transform into first epileptic part, the wave, which is very difficult because of flashing colors, very tight spaces and gravity and size changes that can easily throw off the player. After this abnormally short wave (only about 40% of the level), they will transform into a cube again. But it is much easier. After the cube, a simple ball with traps, easier timing and sawblades will come. After the ball, the player will transform into a auto cube again, which is known to have killed multiple players (notably Riot) due to bugs. The last part of the level involves an epileptic cube, but is much easier than the wave, albeit being somewhat buggy. The level then ends going through many mirror portals and ending as a mini UFO with "SOF" on the bottom, which can be assumed as an abbreviation for "SOFTABLE", the creator's name.
- Riot used to always crash at the last auto cube, so the creator, Softable, had to fix it so Riot could finish the level. He also put the text "SORRY RIOT", which can still be seen today by players.
- This level shows a copy mark near the creator's name and the "original" button redirects to Fairydust. In fact, he has created this level by starting from a copy of that level.
- The Realistic is one of three Nine Circles levels with all sequences, the others being Crimson Clutter and Astronaut 13. Quasar after 2.0.
- The Realistic and Butterfly Effect are the unique Nine Circles levels to feature spearhead sawblades instead of gears.
- After this level, the Nine Circles trend started to be more popular, with lots of featured remakes in a short time, unlike before this level, when only Nine Circles and Fairydust were published.
- Both this, and Down Bass ends the same way. (both level ends as a UFO mode with the creators' name, after a tunnel of mirror portals in antigravity)
- This is the only demon Nine Circles level to use 211 by Rukkus as its own song.