|This page is a good page! Do not edit it unless it is needed.|
|Creator||FunnyGame and TriAxis|
Unity is a 2.0 Insane 8* collaboration level created by FunnyGame and TriAxis. The level features numerous tricks, traps and tight spaces. It also introduces very intricate design. Some of the designs used include a retro-like display imitation, walls covering all sides of the screen, and rainbow backgrounds.
The level starts with a quite easy cube section with some traps and tricks. Next, the player enters a mini UFO segment with numerous moving "balls" that can kill the player easily. It also has numerous tricks.
Afterwards, the player will still be a UFO, with Tetris-themed walls. A square-shaped pulsing "block" is seen covering the UFO. It is quite harder than the first part of UFO because of the tight spaces. After the UFO, the player will transform into a mini ship, with a spaceship covering it. Harmful "lasers" appear randomly here.
After the "lasers", a loading "bar" will appear at the corner. When the bar reaches 100%, the player will transform into a wave with a rainbow background and objects coming from the ground. This is the most well-known part of the level as you are avoiding five metal bars that try to attack you continuously.
After the wave, the player will transform into a very easy dual ball. After the ball, there is a simple dual robot segment. After the dual robot, the level ends with another very easy dual ball segment.
- The first coin is located in 44% at the first mini ship sequence. It is at the top, marked by a "Super Mario World" style coin. It is difficult to obtain due to numerous obstacles coming the player's way and some straight flying, although it is not very hard.
- The second coin is located in 65% at the first wave part. It is at bottom of a big cube. However, the player needs to do a slight movement to get this coin and then go back up after. It is fairly difficult.
- The third coin is located in 92% at the last dual robot segment. It is inside a "cube". It needs crucial timing because there is only one block space for each robot. There is a high risk of crashing into a wall.
- If you crash at 7%, where FunnyGame and TriAxis's names appear, they will turn into BunnyGame and FriAxis.
- Triaxis commented on the level mentioning that Friaxis is what Darnoc called him by accident and that BunnyGame is a joke that FunnyGame made up.
- It is the most liked Insane-rated level, with over 760,000 likes.