The level uses over 40,000 objects. It was in work in progress for almost a year because of moving object bugs until it was revived and finished a month before its verification. There are 3 User Coins in the level.
- The level was going to be originally verified by one of the other members of the collab, Dysfunctional Popo. He had gotten 84% before handing it to Krazy.
- At 10%, if the player goes through the gap between the spikes instead of the blue pads, than the player will crash, and a "NO" will appear.
- At 41%, if the player crashes at the beginning of the Wave, than a word "RIP" will appear.
- At the very last jump of the level, you will see "You did it...". If you die there, another blurb of text appears below it. It says "Or not...".
- If you copy the level and go to the editor, you can see messages from the creators of the level. Most of them are related to the moving bug.
- It is also shown that the moving bug occured 6 times in the making of the level.
- There are going to be 2 sequels of the level: Mystic and Instinct; Mystic has been finished and is out now (verified by Endlevel).
- The title of the level is inspired from the game Pokémon GO; one of the teams is called Team Valor, hence the name.