Well Then is a 2.0 level by Zobros. It is a remake of the offical level Stereo Madness, only modified to make the icon travel through it in reverse.
By making use of a seemingly simple yet complex method involving moving objects, Zobros managed to create the illusion that the level is moving backwards (like in mirrored mode), but in reality both the level and player are moving forwards. User coins are present, as well as some jump pads and orbs to make the level possible to complete.
The user coin's locations are obviously similar to those of Stereo Madness. But has more unique way of getting through the normal route.
- The first coin is the last coin of Stereo Madness, the player must reach the top at the beginning in order to get the coin, them progress along a much harder ship route than the normal route to get back.
- The second coin is at 24%, where the player must use an invisible yellow orb in order to get the coin.
- The third coin is the first coin is, like Stereo Madness, at 50%. The player must skip the yellow jumping pad in order to get the coin.
- It is Zobros' first 2.0 level.
- Zobros said that the original idea belonged to another player called Tundra.
- He made a video with this name before 2.0 release, that is only Stereo Madness, and in the end of the first cube sequence, appears a blue coin (That is supposed to be a User Coin)