|Levels||20 (16 Starred)|
Xaro is a popular Austrian player and creator in Geometry Dash who is mainly known for creating the Toxin Lab Series and other levels with decent decorations and good game-play.
- XaroStep V3
- The Prison (A collaboration with Mazl)
- Dark Heaven (A collaboration with Loserchick67)
- Toxin Lab II (The second level in the series, rated an Easy Demon)
- Toxin Lab III (The third level in the series, rated a Hard Demon)
- Toxin Lab IV (The fourth and possibly final level in the series, rated a Hard Demon)
- Deadly Impact (remake of Toxin Lab II, a comeback level of FunnyGame)
Other Rated Levels Edit
- Colorful Galaxy
- Toxin Lab (the first level in the Toxin Lab series, using fairly good decorations for a 1.9 level.)
- Operation Exodus
- XaroStep V2 (A memory demon. Uses the song Firepower by DrPhonics)
- Second Theory (an auto level)
Unrated Levels Edit
- Auto Cataclysm
- Robotic Nightmares
- Electro Dungeon
- On January 1st, 2016, he got a message from FunnyGame on Geometry Dash requesting to make a Toxin Lab II remake.
- On July 14th 2016, he got a moderator ability from RobTop, which allowed him to send and suggest difficulty ratings to RobTop himself.
- He participated in several famous mega-collaborations such as Fusion Z and Bloodlust.